123Inkjets Reviews

04/24/2015
123Inkjets Ratings and User Reviews. 123Inkjets is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1789 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - 123Inkjets

123Inkjets Rating

More About 123Inkjets

Recent Reviews for 123Inkjets

• Mar 2, 2015
    Web site seems fairly easy to navigate. Confused by the information at the bottom of the page indicating Free shipping. compared to charges?
  • Mar 2, 2015
    Great products at great prices!
  • Mar 2, 2015
    Outstanding phone customer service representative! Would buy just because of his friendly, informative manner.
  • Mar 2, 2015
    In the past I ordered double of what I ordered today, two of my black cartridge was not able to use completely, still has ink in it, was very disappointed. I will try your ink one more time. I think my last order previous to this one, I ordered 3 black ones.
    Good price/good service
  • Mar 2, 2015
    I appreciate you being there....I really believe that these items by the manufacturer are out of site as far as pricing...
  • Mar 2, 2015
    Overall I like the site, but honestly even after the discount, and purchasing refurbished ink cartridges, I can get them for the same price at Walmart brand new. Granted it comes slightly cheaper prior to completing checkout, but after shipping, the difference is for the same price I get new cartridges for the same price elsewhere. Thanks though, I hope there are no issues with the cartridges I ordered.
  • Mar 2, 2015
    so far the quality of the remanufactured items are very good
    IT A GOOD WAY TO ORDER
  • Mar 2, 2015
    Great place to shop for supplies !
  • Feb 24, 2015
    best place to buy all your ink product
  • Feb 23, 2015
    The only issue that I had was that I wanted to use an amazon gift card, but that selection was not an option. Also I wanted to delete my old credit card, and there was no option for that either.
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Mar 2, 2015
    I ordered in advance but a previous order had a defective cartridge.
  • Feb 21, 2015
    It was super easy and clear to find the right products for my machines. Excellent search tools. Great prices, 10% discount and free shipping. I'll be back!
    Mar 2, 2015
    On the website, it was very easy to find the correct inks and toner cartridge for my printers. Great prices on remanufactured items. Fast service. Thank you.
  • Feb 20, 2015
    Mar 2, 2015
    I am extremely satisfied with this product.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Glad you are here you save me a lot of bucks . Thank you
    Mar 2, 2015
    Worked perfectly and printed Great .
  • Feb 16, 2015
    A couple of low/no fill problems, but most have worked very well.
    Mar 2, 2015
    Although I have yet to use any refils from my new order, from past experience I expect no problem. If there is. 123Inkjets will resolve the issue quickly. My past experience has been excellent.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Excellent prices! But 123Inkjets need to also find ways to ship to Canada for free when purchases is over a certain amount. Perhaps have a partner in Canada?
    Mar 2, 2015
    I opened a black cartridge and a colour cartridge at the end of January. It worked beautifully in the beginning but after just a mere 2 weeks, everything printed was in red. Even when we tick for just black, still all our pages were printed red. I checked the ink level and they are both at 90% full but no black printed and only red. So this past weekend, I did a deep-clean printhead. The first one printed had all the colours including black, but the second one printed has 10% printed. After this deep-clean, I could not even print. Not even red was showing. It is so frustratiing! And I bought 8 of each!