123refills.net Reviews

03/29/2015
123refills.net Ratings and User Reviews. 123refills.net is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 246 reviews. Last rated on 03/29/2015.

123refills.net Rating

More About 123refills.net

Recent Reviews for 123refills.net

• Mar 29, 2015
    Fast and Easy
    Good Products, Fair Prices
  • Mar 27, 2015
    When I've had a problem, they resolved it promptly. I've always had good service.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Great site, prices, quick service.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    The instruction to lock out the refill mode is hard to understand by the pictures you gave until in my mind I flipped the pictures.The pictures you give look at the cylinder from the opposite end.So to speak,flip the negative. Gaston
  • Mar 26, 2015
    the last ink I got I just found out that the two blacks do not work .Need replacements for them.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    I just bought. Let's see how it works...then I would like to have another survey...
  • Mar 25, 2015
    My son bought ink from here so I thought I would too.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Your prices are reasonable and your offer of free shipping made me make the purchase now instead of later.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Have ordered several times from them, and have been happy with there products
  • Mar 25, 2015
    At this point I am very displeased with 123refills. My purchase s of the last (4) #93 refills have all good bad after a about 10 pages of print. I am at a loss as to what is causing this. The price is the only reason at this point that I am purchasing others. Please contact me. I want to return these , what I call defective cartridges, and get new ones or a return of my money. Thanks Fred my phone is 631 398 3334 if your interested in speaking with me ..
    PRETTY GOOD PRODUCT
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Good prices, good selection, easy to use website. Have recommended and will recommend again.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Will use 123 over and over again:delivery is fast an correct.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    So far so good - and expect that to continue.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Easy purchase, great prices and high quality ink.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Hard to use the coupon. Where to put it in. I had one bad cartridge from my last order that would not work.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    First time customer. Recommended by a friend.
  • Mar 17, 2015
    Hope this works
    Mar 28, 2015
    I drilled the hole and refilled the piece but it didn't print so then I read the directions and figured it was unused for to long to work. So I bought a new small one and when that gets 3/4 low or so I will refill it. Black, and next time I will refill on a table that I don't want stained and wear gloves.
  • Mar 13, 2015
    I love the option to refill my toner rather than ordering a new cartridge.
    Mar 24, 2015