123refills.net Reviews

123refills.net Ratings and User Reviews. 123refills.net is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 172 reviews.

123refills.net Rating

More About 123refills.net

Recent Reviews for 123refills.net

This really great!
  • Sep 30, 2015
    Please do not give out my email address to anyone.
  • Sep 30, 2015
    I love 123refills! We were so fortunate to find them when searching for printer ink. We always have great service and a great product for half the cost of other companies.
  • Sep 30, 2015
    Easy to use! Fast webstie checkout...
  • Sep 29, 2015
    hey been buying for yrs now---they ask me questions---to a certain ponit to get discounts for my purchase it doesnt allow me to to finish----over all im satified----wheres my discount
  • Sep 29, 2015
    The part about recycling cartridges was confusing. Where do you find if your cartridge is one that is needed?
  • Sep 29, 2015
    For the most part, all shipments have been as ordered. Every now and then, over the past five years or so, I have had issues with an ink cartridge, but much more often than not, the service and the product have been excellent.
  • Sep 29, 2015
    I was just excited to find that I can refill my ink cartridges by myself and order the toner from 123 refills.
  • Sep 28, 2015
    Have been satisfied with performance and price....your e-mail arrived just as I was about to initiate a reorder
  • Sep 28, 2015
    All internet purchases should be this easy.
  • Sep 25, 2015
    Easiest web site I've visited ever!
  • Sep 25, 2015
    awesome website love cheap ink.
  • Sep 24, 2015
    Easy service to find and order supplies
  • Sep 22, 2015
    Excellent value - excellent service. Highly recommend to all!
  • Sep 21, 2015
    Want to see how your toner refill works to save money. Don't want to buy a whole new cartridge.
    Sep 28, 2015
    The toner I purchased and received had the seal on the bottle fully loose/detached but present, the bottle was not sealed at all. The amount of toner was not enough to fill my cartridge. I believe that the bottle had been opened and that a substantial amount of toner was missing. The bottle was only about 1/3 full. Not satisfied with the volume of product that I received.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Sep 24, 2015
    The shipping information must be correct and not altered. A complete order with all the details of the order should be sent to the email address to confirm the details and delivery address. I was NOT impressed with the implication that I enterd the shipping address incorectly as that is far from the truth. The delays in receiving the product, stress to myself and difficulty caused to the business handling the PMB outlet was unnessary and all because of an incorrect shipping address.