123refills.net Reviews

07/28/2014
123refills.net Ratings and User Reviews. 123refills.net is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 264 reviews.

123refills.net Rating

More About 123refills.net

Recent Reviews for 123refills.net

• Jul 21, 2014
    Thanks for the discount and free delivery.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    was confused a bit on the website with the multiple "buy now" buttons by each item listed when I wanted to check several of them and buy them all at once. There was not the usual "buy" button at the bottom after you indicate the number of each item you want...
  • Jul 20, 2014
    was surprised at the ease of not only finding my product but also checkout.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    So far I've had good luck with your products. Will purchase more soon.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Could be more specific as to cartridge type (is it 101 or 103/), and fade-ability of your ink. Otherwise not any complaints.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Very reliable products and service.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    It was a very easy and quick transaction
  • Jul 17, 2014
    VERY CONFUSING AS TO HOW TO APPLY THE COUPON SAVINGS.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Glad to have done business with 123refilld today. They seem like a solid company and I look forward to trying out their product when it arrives.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    very satisfied with product
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Time will tell the quality of these refills with my printer
  • Jul 11, 2014
    very good price.thank you.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Jul 12, 2014
    a wonderful product that I will use to lower my blood-pressure. The tiny capsules are ver easyto swallow and I felt relief within at least 30 minutes.I was waking up in the very early morning with heartpalpitations and pain. The natto-kinase was a blessing!I will continue to take it though It is not habit-forming and has no side-effects besides a general sense of well-being. No breathlessness, no feeling of alarm. And no----It is not a drug. I also like the fact that it is pureand not mixed up with a whole lot of other "stuff""Look it up on the internet sor yourself and compare itwith other companies claim to fame. Thank you 123 for deciding you will try to help people---not harm them.
  • Jul 4, 2014
    Jul 15, 2014
    👍👏🎉Awesome🎊🙌☝️ thank you!
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Jul 13, 2014
    I have been looking for a well priced source for my cartridges with great service... and I found it!
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Jul 16, 2014
    I could not fit plugs into hole asked for asistance never received answer. Had to ream hole larger to accept plug--figured it out on my own PLUGS DO NOT FIT EASILY