123refills.net Reviews

05/02/2015
123refills.net Ratings and User Reviews. 123refills.net is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 244 reviews.

123refills.net Rating

More About 123refills.net

Recent Reviews for 123refills.net

• Apr 18, 2015
    My son recommended me to try using your company for my ink refills.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Have had some luck, in the recent past, this could be the icing, lets see how it turns out.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    I have ordered fro 123 refills several times in the past and the only problems I have had is with a reconditioned color print cartridge. It did not work at all no matter what I tried.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    First time ever refilling ink. Hoping that the instructions are useful
  • Apr 15, 2015
    very affordable ink, cartages, & other, everyone can of ford & its a good quality.
    Couldn't find Black KC17-J2M-2227PK INK IN BULK
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Fast and efficient. Good value.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Great prices, frequent sales, quick shipping, easy to use website. I cannot tell if ink cartridges (as refills) last as long as an original ink cartridge would, but they are significantly less than original. Had one color cartridge that worked for a while and then stopped working, but I did not try to return. I am sure customer service would have been good if I had.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    usually very good product - once got a refill that did not function
  • Apr 14, 2015
    I love it
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Great products, prices and delivery.
    Apr 20, 2015
    Good products, good price, fast delivery.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Apr 16, 2015
    The reason I ordered from 123refills was because I know they can deliver fast. That's the case when I order ink for the company I worked for. But when I ordered for my personal use, it was totally different.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Apr 19, 2015
    I ordered 2 items and recived one correct item and one incorrect ite. There is an on-going hassle to get me the correct product that I ordered and paid for.
  • Apr 4, 2015
    Web site was very easy to navigate, found ink and cartridges quickly. Will be back when supplies are needed.
    Apr 19, 2015
  • Apr 2, 2015
    this was actually the first time I have been to this site
    Apr 17, 2015
    I received the order and really haven't had the time to try them out yet. But they are there and read for me to use them when the time is right.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    It was easy to find most items but i was looking for the Cartridge clamp for Epson printers and could not find it
    Apr 13, 2015
  • Mar 26, 2015
    the last ink I got I just found out that the two blacks do not work .Need replacements for them.
    Apr 16, 2015
    on the order before this the to blacks when I put them in the printer the black did not work so I tried putting warm water on the cartridge but it didn't work so I put warm on the other cartridge and run warm water all over the cartridge then dried the cartridge then put it in the printer and this time it worked the first cartridge is bad. It should be replaced.