123refills.net Reviews

07/23/2014
123refills.net Ratings and User Reviews. 123refills.net is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 256 reviews.

123refills.net Rating

More About 123refills.net

Recent Reviews for 123refills.net

• Jun 25, 2014
    I have used this site and it is fat and very easy to use.
  • Jun 24, 2014
    I am gald they now have the Refill more my printer. Othere companies dont have it and you have to but the Printer brand which costs 4 times the price of these great refills.
  • Jun 24, 2014
    your products work
  • Jun 23, 2014
    Quick and easy, good prices.
  • Jun 23, 2014
    I'm waiting to see the goods that I order. If it's work well I will order more.
  • Jun 23, 2014
    I like them but have had trouble with the cartridges but I think with the cleaner that is going to tKe care of my problems. Saved money by using am email coupon.
  • Jun 23, 2014
    Great ink quality and great prices...
    Very good service.
  • Jun 22, 2014
    Just ordered an ink refill kit. I've never gotten a refill kit from 123refills yet so I'm not sure of the quality. If the product is good, I will be buying more...
  • Jun 22, 2014
    I ordered refills for Cannon PIXMA MP620 and hope that Canon CLI-221 / PGI- 5 pack are the correct refills. It was not clear and I selected the only option available.
  • Jun 21, 2014
    I LIKE THIS SITE VERY CONVIENT
  • Jun 21, 2014
    a good company to do business with
  • Jun 20, 2014
    Very simple to navigate the webiste found exactly what i was looking for and the buying process was very simple now to wait for the product to see the actual product
  • Jun 17, 2014
    The site is very easy to use and I am very satisfied with the Printer Inf I bought last time and re-ordered todayr
    Jun 25, 2014
    East to use Website and good products so far ... thanks
  • Jun 16, 2014
    Jun 24, 2014
    I'll recommend 123 to all my friends. However it would be great if all the bottles were full.!!!
  • Jun 11, 2014
    Jun 21, 2014
    I received the order in a "black plastic bag" from the usps. when i opened the bag a puff of black powder sprayed out, on investigation i found the original shipping box to look like it had been run over by a truck. cartridges were crushed and box was full of loose toner. what a mess, i called your company and was told to clean it up and send a picture of it to your support. cleaning it up is out of the question. will you replace? gnrreed@hotmail.com order number 103871, let me know.
  • Jun 9, 2014
    I have no clue at this point about the quality of the product.
    Jun 22, 2014
    Almost impossible to get a response from customer service. Poor quality control of product.
  • Jun 8, 2014
    Jun 25, 2014
    Very speedy service and I liked all the products I ordered. I would order from them again and again.