1800CONTACTS.com Reviews

10/20/2014
1800CONTACTS.com Ratings and User Reviews. 1800CONTACTS.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 106 reviews.
1-800 CONTACTS sells all leading brand contact lenses, at reduced prices, with free shipping on all orders.

1800CONTACTS.com Rating

More About 1800CONTACTS.com

Recent Reviews for 1800CONTACTS.com

• Aug 4, 2014
    The only thing I dislike about my experience with this site is that it shows that my last order was for four boxes for each eye, when I have only ever ordered one box for each eye. I know that this is so that maybe I'll purchase more, but it should reflect my actual previous purchase.
  • Aug 3, 2014
    I really like how the history of my orders are clear and easy to find so I can reorder!!!
    Always pleased with purchase
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Re-ordering was amazingly fast! I am very impressed at how EASY that was! THANK YOU!
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Re-ordering is a breeze!
  • Aug 1, 2014
    I received several contacts that were unwearable, contacted you and I was sent replacement that impressed me that you stand by your product.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Very disappointed. I had planned to purchase an annual supply of ACUVUE Moist with the $100 rebate. Unfortunately, when I logged on to order this morning, the rebate was cut in half. I have ordered these contacts from this company for many years and this will be the last time.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I didn't compare prices. I wish the prices were lower but your company made it very easy and convenient to order. I believe you have the best prices.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I appreciate the opportunity to give my opinion and concerns. There's not much I have to add other than it would be nice if you could add OD=Right and 0S = left.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    quick easy very convenient with free home delivery
  • Jul 26, 2014
    I love that the link for my order was in the email notification which took me right to my reordering page which made the process extremely quick and easy. Thank you!
    Aug 3, 2014
  • Jul 26, 2014
    The product I ordered cost $135.00. The shipping was free. The coupon was $20.00 off. So why did my total come to $124.00? This means I only got $11.00 off instead of $20.00 like the coupon suggested.
    Aug 3, 2014
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Very satisfying
    Aug 2, 2014
    Good , only beg. Is I found the exact same contacts online afterwards, they were just over 20.00 per 6 pack box.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Aug 1, 2014
    I did order on July 22 and expected the contacts within 6 days..finally on the 9th day I decided to check to see what was going on and somehow my order had never been placed...they checked it out and immediately took care of it and I received the contacts the next day..so I am happy
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Jul 31, 2014
    Always easy to order and great service. I did have some questions--my daughter is interested in trying colored contacts. But since this is so easy and automated, we didn't bother with asking. Maybe a downside to being impersonal?
  • Jul 19, 2014
    i disliked being bothered withoverylong surverys.
    Jul 31, 2014
    I thought that it was wonderful that you processed my order so rapidly and then I have to wait so long for the rebate. Rather annoying.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Easy and convenient.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    I love that I don't have to update my prescription on the website in order to purchase my next supply, since the prescription doesn't often change. Plus, I love that I can click on the reminder email, it takes me right to my order page for review, and then I can purchase immediately without any odd movements through the website. It's easy, when ordering contacts can be decidedly NOT easy.
    Aug 1, 2014
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Great to be offered a rebate right on the spot!!! Should have been several other things happen. Rebate not explained nor is there anything to fill out for the rebate. A receipt never given as to how much charged to my credit card. All these are assumed but not confirmed. I still want to know how to get my $100 rebate??????
    Jul 31, 2014
    They came even quicker than I expected! But.....I just found out that I need to have cataract surgery so they will no longer be the right Rx. I don't know if I can return them or what the return policies are.