1800getarug.com Reviews

1800getarug.com Ratings and User Reviews. 1800getarug.com is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 11 reviews. Last rated on 06/22/2015.

Recent Reviews for 1800getarug.com

• Jun 22, 2015
    Always smooth service!
  • May 21, 2015
    I've been looking for a rug like this at other places for a long time, but usually either the color or pattern is not right for me. So I'm very pleased to find this item! I hope I won't be disappointed when it arrives.
    May 31, 2015
    The rug I ordered online was true to the color and quality I expected. I'd been looking a long time for just the right rug, and I found it!
  • May 9, 2015
    1800getarug.com has a great variety of quality rugs at competitive prices. I always check this site before I do any online shopping for oriental rugs. They are easy to work with and very responsive to their customers.
  • May 7, 2015
    So far the best source for handmade rugs in the United States!
  • May 4, 2015
    In the past we have order a number of rugs and they are beautiful.
    May 10, 2015
    AS USUAL, THE PRODUCT WAS GREAT. I HAVE ORDERED BEFORE AND THE PRODUCTS ARE ALWAYS EXCELLENT.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I always look forward to receiving such beautiful rugs from 1800getarug. They are always the finest quality, the colors are vibrant and the prices are quite reasonable. I wld definitely recommend 1800getarug to friends. Thank you!
    May 15, 2015
    I always get great rugs from 1800. The quality is excellent and the delivery time is always very fast. I appreciate the ability of being able to see the rugs up close on the website. I love doing business with these people.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Beautiful rug pattern, style and affordable for the size...
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Apr 5, 2015
    I was in confusion about which rug I ordered and could not find the information on the web site, and did not receive a confirmation email. I called customer service and they were most helpful, they sent pictures, checked the order,