1800PetMeds Reviews

08/19/2014
1800PetMeds Ratings and User Reviews. 1800PetMeds is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 2070 reviews. Last rated on 08/19/2014.
1-800-PetMeds®, America’s Largest Pet Pharmacy®, delivers pet products such as medications, pet food, supplies, and flea and tick preventatives right to your front door. 1-800-PetMeds® is Vet-VIPPS accredited by the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy®, and works with veterinarians to help supply pet owne... Show More 1-800-PetMeds®, America’s Largest Pet Pharmacy®, delivers pet products such as medications, pet food, supplies, and flea and tick preventatives right to your front door. 1-800-PetMeds® is Vet-VIPPS accredited by the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy®, and works with veterinarians to help supply pet owners with high-quality products.1-800-PetMeds® offers in-depth education for pet owners on topics from Arthritis to Weight Control through its Pet Education site and Blog. The Company also offers its own line of private label products, and has been serving millions of satisfied pet parents since 1996.

1800PetMeds Rating

More About 1800PetMeds

Recent Reviews for 1800PetMeds

Showing 1 - 20 of 2070 Reviews
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Super easy. Why shop for pet needs any other way?
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Great way to take care of your pet on a budget
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Easy to order good price and love the free shipping
  • Aug 12, 2014
    One of the best ordering processes anywhere, thanks for doing this so thoughtfully and with customers in mind! I love the simple refill reminder and coupons you proactively offer. The emails are always on time when I'm running out, and reordering is on my list with a million other things to do -- 1800petmeds makes my life a lot easier!
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Very satisfied with quality of service and product.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    I wish youhad free shipping with no minimum amount that might make me purchase more often
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    Love that a cookie for the pups came with the package!
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    very efficient, dogs love the biscuit!
  • Aug 9, 2014
    Very satisfied with fast service and great prices. Makes it easy to care for my cat companion.
    Aug 19, 2014
    Order arrived much earlier than projected.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    This is a good place to buy my dogs their medicinal necessities.
    Aug 19, 2014
    I have always received what I ordered and the package was in good order. Never had any difficulties with this vendor.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    thank you for being so easy to order from. My babys and I appriciate you and you wonderful products.
    Aug 19, 2014
    I love ya'll. Intend to always order with you. Very,very satisfied.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    All was good. I was told I had a $5.00 credit that I didn't see, but I was still happy with the purchase.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Fast easy & great prices
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Trusted site have used for several years
  • Aug 6, 2014
    I was surprised how easy it was to order online. I really expected it to be a lot more complicated.I am quite anxious to see if this product works as well, as you all claim. If it does, it will be a god send to my household.
    Aug 19, 2014
    The zero one cat kit that was purchased is absolutely AMAZING!!! It works just like you said it would. I will definitely re-order this, and the zero product for dogs too.Thank you so very much for an outstanding product that REALLY works the way it is supposed to.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    THIS WAS VERY EASY AND NO HIDDEN ITEMS - NO GUESS WORKI LOVE DISCOUNTS AS I AM ON A VERY STRICT BUDGET, BUT MMY ANIMALS WILL ALWAYS BE TAKEN CARE OF.THANK YOU
    Aug 19, 2014
    your advertisement states that there is a treat for the animals with all orders. there wasn't any treat(s) for my two dogs in this order. is there special items ordered that receive the treats?
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Your website is very slow and I was not allowed to change my shipping method. Also my credit card was declined the second time I tried after attempting to change /edit my shipping method.
    Aug 19, 2014
    I received a bag of dog food and a bag of cat food. The cat food had a tear in the packaging and some of the food leaked out into the box container. I threw the loose contents away, but I'm not sure what to do about the loss. I would say approx. a pint or two was discarded. Can I get another bag sent to me? or how would you suggest I handle the situation?
  • Aug 4, 2014
    It is always easy to order from your website .. Very well organized and I like the info/care tabs in the right column. And when I need to call for additional info, your customer service reps are the best! Hope you take good care of them!
    Aug 19, 2014
    Per meds website is so easy to use, and it gives me great information so I know what to order. Also if I have questions, i can easily call and talk to a friendly, expert customer service rep. Keep up the positive work, Pet Meds .. And i hope you show great appreciation to your employees who make you successful.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Need to have code box much bigger. the letters were so small and difficult to read/verify. I spoke to customer service and she was very helpful.