1800PetMeds Reviews

07/23/2014
1800PetMeds Ratings and User Reviews. 1800PetMeds is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 2195 reviews.
1-800-PetMeds®, America’s Largest Pet Pharmacy®, delivers pet products such as medications, pet food, supplies, and flea and tick preventatives right to your front door. 1-800-PetMeds® is Vet-VIPPS accredited by the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy®, and works with veterinarians to help supply pet owners with high-quality products.1-800... Show More 1-800-PetMeds®, America’s Largest Pet Pharmacy®, delivers pet products such as medications, pet food, supplies, and flea and tick preventatives right to your front door. 1-800-PetMeds® is Vet-VIPPS accredited by the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy®, and works with veterinarians to help supply pet owners with high-quality products.1-800-PetMeds® offers in-depth education for pet owners on topics from Arthritis to Weight Control through its Pet Education site and Blog. The Company also offers its own line of private label products, and has been serving millions of satisfied pet parents since 1996.

1800PetMeds Rating

More About 1800PetMeds

Recent Reviews for 1800PetMeds

• Jul 23, 2014
    PetMeds have great products with out going to the store, easy to read information,always a discounts or specials, it is cheaper then going to the vet to get my Meds. Plus some times my Vet doesn't have what I want in stock,super fast shipping!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I am very pleased with getting all my pet supplies from you!As long as they are shipped out right away, and I get them in a day or 2.I had to wait one time way to long for one order of these pills and my dog depends on them. So I can't run out of them. I always order them in enough time that it shouldn't happen.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Petmeds is reasonable compared to what I pay @ the vet. Just wish they had revolution topical flea treatment for dogs, not just cats. Otherwise more than likely I'll purchase again.
    THE ONLY WAY TO GO1
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Always trustworthy and fast.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I have always received great service from them
  • Jul 22, 2014
    love the ease of shopping on one of the easiest and best websites I ever use plus good prices.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    petmeds,is a very good co,for pet,i love it
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I am happy with any of the products I have purchased: low cost and usually free, quick shipping.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    It's very easy, and convenient and prices are better than having to run out to a store to pick them up. Thank you.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I have always ordered and gotten the 10% off. This is why I get my friends excited to order from PetMeds. I received an email that gave me $5.00 off for reordering. I feel I should have been able to use that as well as the "advertised 10% off". But in spite of this small disappoint, I'm still happy with PetMeds.
    FAST AND EASY TO USE SERVICE
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I'm not sure that my 10% off was calculated in my final price.Total was higher than i thought that it would be.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I have always been pleased with 1800PetMeds. I have recommended it often to friends and family.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    It is easy to use. It saves me a significant amount of money and get allows us to get the medications for our dog without having to go to the vet each time she needs more medication.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    1-800-PetMeds is a great way to shop for my little dog also for gifts for my adult children animals. I have used 1-800- PetMeds for several years now.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Jul 22, 2014
    The ease of ordering was awesome. My dog was especially pleases with the treat.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    1-800-PETMEDS HAS BEEN GREAT WITH SERVICE, QUALITY, AND FAST SHIPPING! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE! THEY HAVE THE SAME, AND MORE SELECTION, PRODUCTS AS STORES, AND MOST VETS, WITH REDUCED PRICES.MY DOG IS ALMOST 16 YRS OLD NOW, AND I ORDER VARIOUS PRODUCTS, WITH NO COMPLAINTS, AND A FRIENDLY CUST REP, HELPED ME TRANSFER MY REVOLUTION RX FROM VETS OFFICE!
  • Jul 5, 2014
    Jul 22, 2014
    I have used 1-800-PetMeds for several years now and have been extremely satisfied with their service and the products.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Jul 22, 2014
    I am happy with everything but the cat vitiamns.My cat won't touch them no matter what I do with them. Everything else is wonderfull.