1A Auto Parts Reviews

02/07/2016
1A Auto Parts Ratings and User Reviews. 1A Auto Parts is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 5967 reviews. Last rated on 02/06/2016.
Expert and first time DIY'ers rely on 1A Auto for quality aftermarket auto parts. We offer factory trained service professionals, an exclusive fit guarantee, 'No Hassle' return policy and ship 98% of stock items within one business day.
Circle of Excellence - 1A Auto Parts

2015 Platinum

1A Auto Parts Rating

More About 1A Auto Parts

Recent Reviews for 1A Auto Parts

• Feb 6, 2016
    great site LOVE THE ONLINE TUTORIALS!!! will definitely re-order. my go-to from now on.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Keep the prices compatible or close to rock auto, maybe a little higher) but instructional videos and you will get a lot of ( I think I can revenue). For myself you get my money for the time you take to educate people. ++
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I was looking for these parts for a while. Gladly I found this sight and ordered them.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    The door lock actuator worked great. I wish I had ordered both passenger side instead of the front pair. o well.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Need to keep more in Stock I would have spent a lot more overall expire nice was great tho super easy
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I've always liked the prices and I purchase as needed, but I always recommend 1A Auto to my friends
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I would reconmend them to friends and family.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I like their video showing how to install things is very helpful and the delivery is fast and free
    Great company. 1st time purchase. Smooth pick of items . Check out was a breeze
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Appreciated the low price, free shipping, generous return policy and clear photo and description of item. As non-savvy auto parts shopper, I had a very easy experience.
    I have a greatest experience with 1A
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Price was great, easy to find, I will be doing all my business here from now on Thanks
  • Feb 6, 2016
    For a product t this type 1AAuto's price was excellent and the free shipping sealed the deal. I have also dealt with 1a auto in the past and am sure they are a good company to do business with.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Very affordable. First time buyer so I was a little skeptical but the two year warranty gives me a lot of peace of mind.
    really quick and cheap
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Awesome prices and fast shipping
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Great site good info.
    Feb 6, 2016
    Great experience will shop again.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Feb 6, 2016
    Great price, easy to find the part and superb quality. They are my new "go to guys" for auto parts.
  • Jan 22, 2016
    Had to go through the process several times and re-type the debit card info each time. I wanted to verify that postal code was the same as zip code (which is included in my 'ship-to' address already. very frustrating end to an enjoyable shopping experience.
  • Jan 19, 2016
    Web site was very easy to use. Pictures were clear. Looking forward to the new parts. Hope they fit.
    Feb 6, 2016
    I ordered the wrong "pair". I ordered the front pair. I should have ordered one front and one rear lock actuator.