1A Auto Parts Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

1A Auto Parts Reviews

08/22/2017
1A Auto Parts Ratings and User Reviews. 1A Auto Parts is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 11132 reviews. Last rated on 08/08/2017.
Expert and first time DIY'ers rely on 1A Auto for quality aftermarket auto parts. We offer factory trained service professionals, an exclusive fit guarantee, 'No Hassle' return policy and ship 98% of stock items within one business day.
Circle of Excellence - 1A Auto Parts

2016 Platinum

1A Auto Parts Rating

More About 1A Auto Parts

Recent Reviews for 1A Auto Parts

• Aug 08, 2017
    My first time purchasing from 1A if parts are as described I will be completely satisfied.
  • Aug 16, 2017
    Aug 22, 2017
    There the best parts for the best price I couldn't believe the price so I'll keep coming back for more and more of my parts
  • Aug 13, 2017
    Hope to get my order soon.
  • Aug 22, 2017
    I love the low prices and free shipping. Will order again and tell others.
    1A Auto parts is very highly recommended for all your parts that I purchased
  • Aug 08, 2017
    Aug 22, 2017
    The headlights I ordered were as I expected. I am satisfied with my purchase.
  • Aug 22, 2017
    Great site, easy to use and the cheapest prices on the net.
  • Aug 22, 2017
    1A Auto is amazing, parts come blazing fast and free shipping. I love me some 1A Auto sauce, theyre pretty much the A1 Steak sauce of auto parts.
  • Aug 22, 2017
    I had a little bit of trouble adding the item to the cart but when I refreshed the page the "add to cart" button appeared.
  • Aug 22, 2017
    Great Products at great prices! Heard they are quality parts!
  • Aug 22, 2017
    been a while since i was overseas and ordered from you. hoping for good luck
  • Aug 22, 2017
    This is a great site found everything I needed.
  • Aug 11, 2017
    First order went well just hope parts arrival comes just as well. Looking forward to doing more business in the future. Thank You.
    I was amazed how easy it was to purchase what I needed. GOOD JOB !!! Thank you
  • Aug 22, 2017
    Found what i needed on my Apple IPAD but could not add it to my cart to check out. So I had to log into my laptop for ordering the part. You should make it possible for mobile purchase.
  • Aug 22, 2017
    My auto mechanic is satisfied with the quality of the auto parts I have previously ordered from this site.
  • Aug 15, 2017
    This is the best site that has a very reasonable price for your parts as a kit because I saved tons of money
    Aug 22, 2017
    My product box was alll beat up and busted open the tools was falling out and some of my tools were open but the price was good . I received all my items .
  • Aug 22, 2017
    1ST site I could work good enough to get an order great job.
  • Aug 22, 2017
    Great experience, easy to search online inventory. Easy selection.
  • Aug 16, 2017
    great company . products shipped in reasonable time
    Aug 22, 2017
    Thank you for doing what you do !
  • Aug 22, 2017
    Rileys auto rep told me about this website. Their price 318. Special order unlikely made in time. Thank you!