1A Auto Parts Reviews

07/11/2014
1A Auto Parts Ratings and User Reviews. 1A Auto Parts is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 4893 reviews.
Expert and first time DIY'ers rely on 1A Auto for quality aftermarket auto parts. We offer factory trained service professionals, an exclusive fit guarantee, 'No Hassle' return policy and ship 98% of stock items within one business day.”
Circle of Excellence - 1A Auto Parts

2013 Platinum

1A Auto Parts Rating

More About 1A Auto Parts

Recent Reviews for 1A Auto Parts

• Jul 11, 2014
    I had to buy a driver side rear window power regulator for my vehicle a few months ago so I called the dealership and the wanted a few hundred dollars for the part + instillation. I did not have that kind of money so I looked on youtube to see if anyone had posted a how to video for the part. Sure enough I found 1A Auto's video which eventually lead me to their website. Purchased the part much cheaper, arrived quickly and they provided a how to video on youtube; therefore, I am a very happy customer buying another part for my vehicle.
    SO FAR SO GOOD!
  • Jul 11, 2014
    very easy to order and even shows video on how to install the part.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Had what I needed and didn't rape me on the shipping charge.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Good to find a reasonable price part.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Good Prices, Good Service, Fairly Fast Deliver, Free Shipping.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Found my part immediately- ordered in minutes!Checked price- cheapest around with free shipping.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Check out the informational video
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Cheap prices and an easy to use website. It's nice that you list the tools that will be needed to replace parts. Your YouTube channel is very useful as well. Thanks.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Good experience. It would help if the color rendering were sharper so that I could ensure proper match.
    Great costumer service. 5 star guys
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Overall a great experience. I was a little surprised that I was unable to find a master cylinder for my 02 Taurus, but hey I guess you can't stock everything.Fair prices and LOVE the free shipping.
    great instruction video
  • Jul 6, 2014
    seems like a very good service.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Best price on mirrors for my chevy truck.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Great site! I've used the videos on Youtube to fix my van.
    best price ever
    Jul 11, 2014
    i have never gotten a package so quick and it was the right part thanks
    Jul 11, 2014
    Over all wonderful experience. Parts were easy to find on the web site, customer service was very helpful. Parts were here before expected delivery time. I recommend A 1 Auto to anyone looking for a great price on high quality parts.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    1st buying from y'all fellers and I must pretty pleased with the prices thank you
    Jul 11, 2014
    Very pleased with 1a auto and I do plan on returning with future purchasesjust with they had more instructional videos for a 1997 ford f250 7.3 powerstroke diesel 4x4 but still very pleased