1A Auto Parts Reviews

07/11/2014
1A Auto Parts Ratings and User Reviews. 1A Auto Parts is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 4893 reviews.
Expert and first time DIY'ers rely on 1A Auto for quality aftermarket auto parts. We offer factory trained service professionals, an exclusive fit guarantee, 'No Hassle' return policy and ship 98% of stock items within one business day.”
Circle of Excellence - 1A Auto Parts

2013 Platinum

1A Auto Parts Rating

More About 1A Auto Parts

Recent Reviews for 1A Auto Parts

• Jul 11, 2014
    Good Prices, Good Service, Fairly Fast Deliver, Free Shipping.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Found my part immediately- ordered in minutes!Checked price- cheapest around with free shipping.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Check out the informational video
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Cheap prices and an easy to use website. It's nice that you list the tools that will be needed to replace parts. Your YouTube channel is very useful as well. Thanks.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Good experience. It would help if the color rendering were sharper so that I could ensure proper match.
    Great costumer service. 5 star guys
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Overall a great experience. I was a little surprised that I was unable to find a master cylinder for my 02 Taurus, but hey I guess you can't stock everything.Fair prices and LOVE the free shipping.
    great instruction video
  • Jul 11, 2014
    I was impressed with the price of the wheel bearing and assembly especially compared to other sites and auto stores. I'm hoping they're as good as they seem!
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Seems to be competitive how to vids awesome
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Seemed reasonable comparing to auto stores around me.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    great DIY videos..Thanks for the clear presentation..truly appreciate your efforts
  • Jul 11, 2014
    I think it was a very helpful page and it has great customer service it helped me a lot.Thanks
  • Jul 11, 2014
    finding what I needed and ordering was a snap. Free shipping too!
  • Jul 3, 2014
    best price ever
    Jul 11, 2014
    i have never gotten a package so quick and it was the right part thanks
  • Jul 3, 2014
    1st buying from y'all fellers and I must pretty pleased with the prices thank you
    Jul 11, 2014
    Very pleased with 1a auto and I do plan on returning with future purchasesjust with they had more instructional videos for a 1997 ford f250 7.3 powerstroke diesel 4x4 but still very pleased
  • Jun 27, 2014
    Jul 11, 2014
    I ordered a part and it was delivered on time. Turns out the part was not needed and it was returned for a full refund in a very timely manner. Great customer service.
  • Jun 24, 2014