1A Auto Parts Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

1A Auto Parts Reviews

02/23/2017
1A Auto Parts Ratings and User Reviews. 1A Auto Parts is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 8099 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - 1A Auto Parts

2016 Platinum

1A Auto Parts Rating

More About 1A Auto Parts

Recent Reviews for 1A Auto Parts

Easy to buy
  • Feb 22, 2017
    Great prices, easy information to understand. Was easy for me to know I was ordered the right parts.
  • Feb 22, 2017
    always satisfied with the products and service.
  • Feb 22, 2017
    Watched a video on YouTube that's how I heard about u guys. Your video convinced me this was the right place to buy from. Your guy seemed very knowledgeable and explained procedures simply and effectively. Thanks!
    Right item, right price
  • Feb 22, 2017
    Check out was a little clumsy, but not too bad
  • Feb 22, 2017
    Great prices and great bundles on brakes and rotors better then local and some online retailers where offering will use again in future
  • Feb 22, 2017
    No comments at this time...my first order.
    great customer service
  • Dec 26, 2016
    Feb 22, 2017
    Was faster better and cheaper than I ever expected.
  • Feb 22, 2017
    So far the web site has been satisfactory for my auto needs. I build race cars as a hobby and I am working on a 1980 Camaco right now.
  • Feb 13, 2017
    Feb 22, 2017
    I had a great experience with the company and will be back. .
  • Feb 04, 2017
    excellent parts store, very helpful and friendly...
    very good experince
  • Feb 06, 2017
    I love the YouTube instructional videos!
    Feb 22, 2017
    You guys have great quality parts and excellent tutorial videos on how to make repairs. I would highly recommend your business to others and use you again. Thanks!
  • Feb 22, 2017
    A order arrival date would be helpful as I was trying to decide between ground shipping and two day. And didn't know when my part would arrive so I had to go with the more expensive shipping option to ensure my part would arrive in time.
  • Feb 04, 2017
    Second time in the past 12 months that we have ordered from 1a auto and are very happy with the experience so happy we found your website. Thank you.
    Feb 22, 2017
    Very excited to have found this website, very pleased with prices, timely order arrival (especially for small town WY), and with selection of parts, and truly excited about the "how to videos" they are extremely helpful. We are already starting our wish list for other vehicles. Thank you so very much!
    Fast service
  • Feb 13, 2017
    Feb 22, 2017
    Parts came within 2 days, however 1 mounting clip was broke when opened (was able to use old clip) very satisfied.
  • Feb 11, 2017
    Love the opportunity that 15 Auto has given many looking for the right parts....
    Awesome