1A Auto Parts Reviews

01/15/2017
1A Auto Parts Ratings and User Reviews. 1A Auto Parts is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 7582 reviews.
Expert and first time DIY'ers rely on 1A Auto for quality aftermarket auto parts. We offer factory trained service professionals, an exclusive fit guarantee, 'No Hassle' return policy and ship 98% of stock items within one business day.
Circle of Excellence - 1A Auto Parts

2016 Platinum

1A Auto Parts Rating

More About 1A Auto Parts

Recent Reviews for 1A Auto Parts

• Jan 15, 2017
    I'd definitely use 1A Auto Parts again. Glad no tax was included.
    I own 3 cars this is an excellent site to find parts for an excellent price
  • Jan 15, 2017
    I needed 2 of these. I found it on another site (AM Autoparts) for $10.85, but they only had 1 available. So, I had no choice, but to order it from 1A Auto at $14.95 - 38% higher price. Both offered free shipping.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Very please with 1A Auto Parts. Having been parts from Them for the pass year.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    like the prices and parts selection thank you
  • Jan 15, 2017
    It didn't seem like there where a lot of choices in each category.
  • Jan 6, 2017
    The prices at 1A Auto were and are extremely competitive. I look forward to using this site again for aftermarket parts.
  • Jan 5, 2017
    Jan 15, 2017
    Service from 1a Auto is always top notch but the part did not fix precisely. Could have been that I order the wrong version for my vehicle.

From 1A Auto Parts

Thank you for leaving feedback with us. If you are at all unsatisfied with the products you received please contact us right away at 888-844-3393. We take great pride in our parts being as good or better than the OE parts so if you believe you've ... Read full response »
  • Jan 4, 2017
    It was wonderful to have the repair video listed on the part section
    Jan 15, 2017
    The part came on time. It was an areal for a new to me VW. The prev owner had agreed to replace the areal but did not (at first). So I ordered a replacement from y'all. I went away over New Years and when I returned there was the part and the owner had by then finally replaced to part. I called and asked about a return... the nice lady said.... keep it.
  • Jan 4, 2017
    Was easy to find what was needed from A1.. easy to use.
    Jan 15, 2017
    Kindness goes a long ways.. Depending on parts I will need I know that a1 auto will help me with what I need.
    1A Auto is a good source of quality parts
  • Jan 4, 2017
    Im very satisfied with 1A Auto they worked with me when the part that i order said it was being shipped back to them, they sent out a replacement and upgraded it to next day through ups, when the original part came to me, i contacted them to let them know thst i would be sending the replacement part back they told me to keep it, so that's why im very satisfied with them
  • Jan 3, 2017
    Great prices and love that there is free shipping and the price you see is the end result price no hidden fees or add costs will for sure be ordering again from website. Already have things saved for next purchase.
    Jan 15, 2017
    Great prices and affordable arrived in a timely manner had what I wanted and what I was looking for
  • Dec 30, 2016
    This is a great site
  • Dec 30, 2016
    Great service, great parts
  • Dec 28, 2016
    Easy Website. Great PRICES!!!!
    Jan 15, 2017
    The rear tail light I received has bulbs and all of the electrical. Very impressive for the cost!!! saved 70% over getting it from a dealership!!