1A Auto Parts Reviews

08/29/2016
1A Auto Parts Ratings and User Reviews. 1A Auto Parts is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 7733 reviews.
Expert and first time DIY'ers rely on 1A Auto for quality aftermarket auto parts. We offer factory trained service professionals, an exclusive fit guarantee, 'No Hassle' return policy and ship 98% of stock items within one business day.
Circle of Excellence - 1A Auto Parts

2015 Platinum

1A Auto Parts Rating

More About 1A Auto Parts

Recent Reviews for 1A Auto Parts

• Aug 22, 2016
    1A Auto Parts website was easy to navigate and their search took me directly to the part I was looking for. I am hoping for a smooth delivery and if everything goes well I would not hesitate to order from this company again.
  • Aug 22, 2016
    Best on line shopping for Auto ever
  • Aug 22, 2016
    I tried to check out with paypal but could not. maybe I missed something?
  • Aug 22, 2016
    Easy to figure out what you need and quick check out!
  • Aug 22, 2016
    Hope to use more in future
  • Aug 18, 2016
    Aug 22, 2016
    I received my order in two days and that is fast for ground shipping, thank you.
  • Aug 16, 2016
    I saw a 1A Auto, You Tube spot on how to replace the struts on my 2003 Honda CR-V and at the end was your web address to order parts. I ordered the parts because in the video the host was succinct, easy to understand, and showed some tips and tricks to make make the job easier if I did it myself. I was quoted $1600 and $1800 respectively for the job to be done by a shop, the price included a $100 alignment. To do the job myself, the same parts from 1A Auto cost me $355.84; add a $100 alignment and I'll get the same job done for a quarter the cost. Awesome!
  • Aug 16, 2016
    Aug 22, 2016
    Very surprised by their prices, significantly lesser than any other vendor on the net. The prices were so good I wondered if I was getting inferior products. But when asking the question to previous buyers of the same product I received universal satisfaction with their purchases. I took a chance and was very pleased with the quality and the prices. Couldn't be happier. Saved me almost $400.
    Aug 22, 2016
    More than completely satisfied. Parts arrived sooner than expected, fit perfectly. What more could I ask for?
  • Aug 15, 2016
    Great prices and great aviablity
  • Aug 15, 2016
    I use 1A because I have found that their website for how to videos are very easy to follow and they explain everything quite nicely. I have found that if a part needs ordering they are also less costly then our local Auto stores. Thank you.
    Aug 22, 2016
    did not know about !A-Auto until I watched online video about how to install product. Was very satisfied with both the video and the ease of locating and ordering the product, at what I felt like was a good price.
  • Aug 14, 2016
    I really like your instruction videos. They are very helpful.
  • Aug 13, 2016
    Aug 22, 2016
    While the door handle I ordered for the 2008 Lucerne fits, it does not work properly (it does not raise the latch enough) and I have to hold up the lock in order to open the door. I plan on installing the OEM door handle ASAP. It is cheaply made and I am not convinced it is the proper replacement part for the OEM as advertized. This is the first product that I received from 1A Auto that I am not satisfied with.

From 1A Auto Parts

Thank you for leaving feedback with us. If you are at all unsatisfied with the products you received please contact us right away at 888-844-3393. We take great pride in our parts being as good or better than the OE parts so if you believe you've ... Read full response »
  • Aug 13, 2016
    Aug 22, 2016
    Great site east to find parrts.
  • Aug 11, 2016
    The video made the decision to buy easier
  • Aug 11, 2016
    Aug 22, 2016
    This place is very responsible. But the product was not the best quality.
  • Aug 8, 2016
    Need more information on the manufacturer of the parts. I could not find any manufacturer info at all.
  • Aug 6, 2016
    Great price. Hope it's correct fitment. .if so I'll definitely continue ordering my parts from here. .
    Aug 22, 2016
    Perfect fitment. Exactly what i needed. Very fast delivery. Definitely will order more in the future. Thanks A1.