1A Auto Parts Reviews

03/30/2015
1A Auto Parts Ratings and User Reviews. 1A Auto Parts is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 6515 reviews.
Expert and first time DIY'ers rely on 1A Auto for quality aftermarket auto parts. We offer factory trained service professionals, an exclusive fit guarantee, 'No Hassle' return policy and ship 98% of stock items within one business day.”
Circle of Excellence - 1A Auto Parts

1A Auto Parts Rating

More About 1A Auto Parts

Recent Reviews for 1A Auto Parts

• Mar 22, 2015
    i will be adding A1 to my favorites bar on my computer!!!
  • Mar 22, 2015
    quick and to the point very straight forward. No Hassle is what i liked. Easy for anyone to use.
  • Mar 21, 2015
    Thanks for the ease of doing business online 😃
  • Mar 21, 2015
    The text is too small when checking out on your phone. The website does not let you expand any part of the site.
  • Mar 21, 2015
    A typo occurred during order. I fixed it before finalized but in the end still showed wrong under billing address. No big deal
  • Mar 21, 2015
    Cheaper rates... And quality seems good
    Looking forward to getting and installing my first order from 1A
  • Mar 14, 2015
    I am buying from here more than am-autopart.com, autozone, or advanced autoparts. p.s. do you give military discounts?
    Mar 21, 2015
    The parts are are good quality and the how to videos help me understand the steps I need to take in order to get the job done. I also would like to ask if 1a auto does military discount? If so, how can I apply it to my order? Thanks everyone at 1aauto for doing an awesome Job!
  • Mar 14, 2015
    Mar 22, 2015
    Great way to purchase quality and price sensative products. Will continue to be a customer. With 1A saved my mother 950 dollars by purchasing the product and doing the labor myself.
    Mar 22, 2015
    The box i received my part in was pretty crumbeled up but the part itself looks to be ok, as i have not yet installed it yet.
  • Mar 12, 2015
    I have had no issues with parts, shipping or any other kind with 1A auto in the past. I will continue to shop with them until such time as I am unsatisfied with a part or their service.
    Mar 22, 2015
    They were pleasant and helpful with my issue. I was fully satisfied with the resolution.
  • Mar 12, 2015
    The videos on YouTube are what brought me to the site, well done
    Mar 22, 2015
    If it weren't for YouTube videos I wouldn't know you exist.
  • Mar 9, 2015
    Amazing website! All my questions were answered before I asked them. This site will be my first stop next time I'm looking for parts!
  • Mar 9, 2015
    A fantastic experience. I love the prices!
  • Mar 7, 2015
    Mar 22, 2015
    My shopping experience has been great and on time.
  • Mar 5, 2015
    I will always use your site for parts. Easy, fast and really reasonable compared to all sites I have checked
    Mar 21, 2015
    They are incredible! Best online service to Hawaii and availability of parts.
  • Mar 5, 2015
    Mar 22, 2015
    Incredible experience, excellent customer service, high quality parts along with quick shipping makes A1 Auto a wonderful resource.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    ive been searching for auto parts I can afford for months.im very satisfied finding high quality parts with such reasonable prices. thank you :)