1A Auto Parts Reviews

02/04/2016
1A Auto Parts Ratings and User Reviews. 1A Auto Parts is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 5923 reviews.
Expert and first time DIY'ers rely on 1A Auto for quality aftermarket auto parts. We offer factory trained service professionals, an exclusive fit guarantee, 'No Hassle' return policy and ship 98% of stock items within one business day.
Circle of Excellence - 1A Auto Parts

2015 Platinum

1A Auto Parts Rating

More About 1A Auto Parts

Recent Reviews for 1A Auto Parts

none at this time
  • Jan 25, 2016
    1 A Auto Parts has been a great way for me to purchase parts for my car, especially when the repairs can wait a few days until I receive the parts. Their prices in comparison to other online part distributors are very competitive. I am also impressed with their installation videos that assist with the installation of the new parts. Great auto part source!
  • Jan 25, 2016
    price higher than other online
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Hello A1 Auto my first time dealing with you all was great. Brian F. was an excellent Rep. and you all are blessed to have him. You all customer service made everything so easy and I thank you all. I just hope and pray that all will go well with shipping.

From 1A Auto Parts

Thank you for leaving feedback with us. I'm very glad that you were happy with our level of concern and care with handling your order. 1A Auto isn't about making a quick sale. We're about building a relationship of trust. Our representatives are ... Read full response »
  • Jan 25, 2016
    I've ordered from A1 prior to this order, the hubs I ordered fit but 1 was bad, you guys replaced it immediately at no charge. Your videos are excellent help for shade tree mechs like me. I plan to buy more stuff for my Monte when budget permits.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Thanks for making My search for this Part so easy and productive had been looking for this door handle for about 2 months and could not locate a reasonable price, and how clear it was to view online the pictures and details specs where on point!
    Always the best.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Thank you for having what I needed at an attractive price. Look forward to receiving by part.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    have been searching for this part for a long time, dealership was unable to help me. Finally.. cant wait to have heat on passenger side of vehicle again.
  • Jan 16, 2016
    I have ordered from 1A several times and always happy with results and products.
  • Jan 16, 2016
    Jan 25, 2016
    Very glad to find this resource
  • Jan 14, 2016
    Have purchased from you before and quality products with fast shipping
    Jan 25, 2016
    Order was delivered before the delivery date and packed nicely
  • Jan 14, 2016
    My first order contained one item that was damaged. I called customer service and a replacement was shipped without question. Supper service!
    Jan 25, 2016
    One of two items were damaged in shipping and customer service immediately sent a replacement. The part that was damaged from shipping did not require my doing a return but simply dispose of the damaged part at my convenience. Thank you for not complicating my part replacement job any more than it needs to be!
    Appreciated the YouTube video showing how to R & R part I ordered
  • Jan 14, 2016
    I watched your how to video o. YouTube for this part and I decided to just order and do the job. Your price for the part was very good
    Jan 25, 2016
    Great service would place another order with them
  • Jan 11, 2016
    Jan 25, 2016
    sent wrong part. customer service resolved the issue
  • Jan 8, 2016
    Great site. Great turn around on getting product.
    Great experience