1A Auto Parts Reviews

12/16/2014
1A Auto Parts Ratings and User Reviews. 1A Auto Parts is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 5488 reviews.
Expert and first time DIY'ers rely on 1A Auto for quality aftermarket auto parts. We offer factory trained service professionals, an exclusive fit guarantee, 'No Hassle' return policy and ship 98% of stock items within one business day.”
Circle of Excellence - 1A Auto Parts

1A Auto Parts Rating

More About 1A Auto Parts

Recent Reviews for 1A Auto Parts

• Dec 4, 2014
    saw your video on youtube to replace headlights. prompted me to buy the lights from your website. Thanks!
  • Dec 4, 2014
    You were 36 dollars cheaper the Rock Auto. That's a good start. we spend a 1000 a month sometimes with Rock Auto, also Auto Zone and Oreilly
    good customer service
  • Dec 4, 2014
    My last order from you arrived in a timely manner. With the help of your videos I was able to replace the parts fast.
    good selection and prices
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Needs more selection (choices) of products, the ones I bought were the only ones, but other merchants have more selection (choices) also they have some more economical, I bougth from you because the warranty
  • Dec 4, 2014
    I hope the quality of the parts are good. That way I can continue purchasing on this site.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    new place to buy auto parts at reasonable pricing
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Easy to use ordering system! It was fast and the prices were great! I will be shopping here again for sure!! Thank you! Can't wait to get my parts!
  • Dec 4, 2014
    The how-to videos are invaluable. A far superior way to market 1A without the use of conventional advertising. Money well spent. Plus, I don't plan on getting rid of my Ford anytime soon, so please keep those videos coming!
    Great shopping experience
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Great customer service. I needed help finding a part to go along with something else I was ordering. I sent an email and I got a response with a link to the correct item within 5 minutes. Can't complain!
    Great phone service with TONY
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Good experirnce with order bit we will see when they arrive
  • Nov 28, 2014
    good web and online auto part
    Dec 4, 2014
    My 1st purchase was right, good price, and fast delivery free!
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Decent prices, parts guaranteed to fit my truck and fast free shipping. I'll be back.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    I really like how easy is to find parts at a good price. I also like the youtube videos in how to repair your car because it is very helpful.
    Dec 4, 2014
    I will continue buying from this company because they really care about quality and good service.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    I watched a 'how to' video from these guys earlier. I figured I would buy their parts since the video was so helpful
    Dec 4, 2014
    Will buy again. I bought from these guys because they put up a really good how to video on utube
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Good Site, Good experience! Keep up the good work.....
    Dec 4, 2014
    Thank you for time and efforts! It is greatly appreciated.