1STOPlighting - Your lighting superstore Reviews

09/01/2014
1STOPlighting - Your lighting superstore Ratings and User Reviews. 1STOPlighting - Your lighting superstore is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 26 reviews. Last rated on 09/01/2014.

1STOPlighting - Your lighting superstore Rating

More About 1STOPlighting - Your lighting superstore

Recent Reviews for 1STOPlighting - Your lighting superstore

• Sep 1, 2014
    Very good service, I talked to Kyle on the phone and he was very helpfull. Thank you
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Check out was easy. The search function is good and helpful
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I'm thrilled that the light I want is 20% off.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Lowest price on the web,yes I did my homework. JR was my cs rep it was a pleasure to place my order with. Thanks for your professional input, Thanks again.. Ken
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Fantastic prices, great customer service, excellent discounts and price matching. LOVE this web site.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Site is great; but detailed info on some products is lacking. So in the case of Emerson I had to go to their site to get more info. Ashley Smith is a pleasure to deal with. He is fast, smart and knowledgable. If he does not know the answer he puts you on hold and gets the answer for you. Shipping is fast as well. All in all a home run and I have recommended you to others already.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Excellent shopping experience for this 1st time buyer. Customer service is very knowledgeable and helpful. Only thing that could have been spelled out better is that if you have a lighting fixture you are in doubt with don't remove the wrappings. Then it is considered "used" and may disqualify as an item to be returned. Other than I will and do plan to purchase from them again.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    CALLED AFTER WAITING 2 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY. WAS THEN INFORMED THE LIGHT WAS DISCONTINUED. CUSTOMER SERVICE REP. WAS VERY GOOD.
  • Aug 13, 2014
    Can't wait to receive my order
  • Aug 13, 2014
    Can't wait to receive my order
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Answer your email! Several sent with no answer.
    Aug 19, 2014
    When an order has been taken incorrectly, you expect to solve the problem quickly; as not to incur needless shipping costs for either party. 1StopLighting couldn't be bothered to answer my emails to customer service to solve what was going to be some wrong items shipped. All they seemed to want was an order, not necessarily the right order. Secondly, when the order was placed, they said the materials were in stock and ready to ship - - that was a lie. The shipping date was moved out to beyond a week. This makes for a very unhappy customer.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Great site, pricing and site interface...
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Aug 16, 2014
    The purchase experience was great. We have not had the lights put in yet, so cannot tell if we will like them when up. If they go in easily and work well I will be overjoyed.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Sales Representative Julian was awesome - very helpful, polite and deserves recognition!
  • Jul 31, 2014
    when I called in to speak to a customer service rep., he was helpful and courteous, but he got my order wrong. My order was only 2 items and he entered one of them incorrectly. I had to call customer service to get it corrected.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I was able to save $75.00 and not leave my office.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Once I got to speak to a rep was good. Up to that point I was stuck on the phone waiting to talk to a rep FOREVER!!!!
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Aug 4, 2014
    THE DOOR CHIME DOESN'T WORK IN MY HOME. TECH SUPPORT SAYS IT NEEDS 18 GAUGE WIRE WHICH MINE IS NOT. THE AD INFO ONLINE SHOULD INCLUDE THIS TYPE OF INFO/WARNING AND THAT IT MAY NOT WORK IN SOME HOMES.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Kyle my representative. .was informative.responded beyond expectations.excited for us..was over 3k away and felt like a store next door. Reassured us about our satisfaction and reliability of the company we are buying from..Shared how to be a Loyalty customer...Thank you Kyle.Debbie and Curt Holzendorf
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Great web site interaction.