1stperfume.com Reviews

1stperfume.com Ratings and User Reviews. 1stperfume.com is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 9 reviews. Last rated on 12/15/2014.

Recent Reviews for 1stperfume.com

• Dec 15, 2014
    Good Place Good Service Good Price They have the item that no one else does and do not price gouge.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    The website is a little confusing and slow...but that could be my internet service too
  • Dec 5, 2014
    overall : great website but all items i was interested in were out of stock
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Love this company/site. I recommend this site to all my friends.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Almost everything I wanted to buy was out of stock-also site claimed to match any price and I did see things on other sites that were lower but did not see a way to process
  • Nov 22, 2014
    It was fast and easy
  • Nov 9, 2014
    Website is a little "busy". Hard to find what I wanted.
    Nov 17, 2014
    Can't find this product locally. Your service is valuable to us.
  • Nov 2, 2014
    Searched high and low to find the item and this site was the only one that had it in stock. The price was okay too. The only problem I had is the page with the item would not open by taping on the pic so I had to go in another way.
    Nov 19, 2014
    Got my order in plenty of time for our 2nd anniversary. I got smiles, kisses and hugs for the gift I gave, so now I'll pass a smile on to you, SMILE!
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Oct 10, 2014
    excellent price and ,choice but the best bargain in which I really wanted they were out and they didn't adjust my shipping charge