1stperfume.com Reviews

1stperfume.com Ratings and User Reviews. 1stperfume.com is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 13 reviews. Last rated on 01/20/2015.

Recent Reviews for 1stperfume.com

• Jan 20, 2015
    First time buyer.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    A huge verity of stock, you name it they have it. rarely some items go out of stock, but immediately on arrival 1st perfume use to send an email about the availability. The prices are attractive, very good packing. Fast n prompt service.
    Jan 28, 2015
    This time the packing was very poor, luckily goods didn't fallen down from the packet, it was just an ordinary packet, no coating or any additional layer inside. USPS packing is far better than this one, when you charge shipping for each piece and sending all together make sure that the items are packed properly. No complaints about pricing or the quality of goods. More attention needed in pkg n fwd. Hope next time it won't happen & could see the difference. Regards..,. Teeyemtee.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    You guys are OUT of half the stuff I wanted.
  • Dec 25, 2014
    Love 1st perfume...wish you still had the 3 PC Prada women!!!
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Dec 30, 2014
    My perfume was on time but I came with out a lid for it 😔
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Good Place Good Service Good Price They have the item that no one else does and do not price gouge.
    Dec 23, 2014
  • Dec 13, 2014
    The website is a little confusing and slow...but that could be my internet service too
    Dec 27, 2014
    It has been two weeks and I still haven't received my order. It has taken two weeks to get order from New York to Pennsylvania with another 900 miles to go and no updated tracking info. Also, they said my order was coming ups ground residential and then the confirmation email says it is coming us postal 3-day priority. My that was two weeks ago. They cannot be reached via phone during posted business hours and several phone numbers are out of order. We will see if the products ever arrive and if they are the actual product or some more runaround. I had ordered two and three years ago with no problems so, I am not sure what is going wrong now, but their website was difficult and sketchy. Would not recommend at this point,
  • Dec 5, 2014
    overall : great website but all items i was interested in were out of stock
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Love this company/site. I recommend this site to all my friends.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Almost everything I wanted to buy was out of stock-also site claimed to match any price and I did see things on other sites that were lower but did not see a way to process
  • Nov 22, 2014
    It was fast and easy
  • Nov 9, 2014
    Website is a little "busy". Hard to find what I wanted.
    Nov 17, 2014
    Can't find this product locally. Your service is valuable to us.
  • Nov 2, 2014
    Searched high and low to find the item and this site was the only one that had it in stock. The price was okay too. The only problem I had is the page with the item would not open by taping on the pic so I had to go in another way.
    Nov 19, 2014
    Got my order in plenty of time for our 2nd anniversary. I got smiles, kisses and hugs for the gift I gave, so now I'll pass a smile on to you, SMILE!