25karats.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

25karats.com Reviews

09/21/2017
25karats.com Ratings and User Reviews. 25karats.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 41 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2017.

25karats.com Rating

More About 25karats.com

Recent Reviews for 25karats.com

• Aug 31, 2017
    Sep 16, 2017
    The white gold band I ordered was beautiful and by far exceeded my expectations. So happy with this purchase, thank you!
  • Aug 29, 2017
    Sep 10, 2017
    My wife and I got rings for our wedding and we both were very satisfied with the quality of them. They had nice weight, color and design, as well as the engraving that we got was done very well. My wife and I are both very picky with things being perfect when it comes to things like symmetry, and they did very well with all of it. I contacted them a couple of times and they were super helpful with my questions as well as keeping both my wife and I updated. Overall, my wife and I are both in love with the rings and would highly recommend 25karats to our friends.
  • Aug 30, 2017
    Sep 10, 2017
    Great Service. Great Ring
  • Aug 24, 2017
    Beautiful site with good clear pictures and fairly easy navigation. Going back to the same place on a page after viewing a ring up close was a little frustrating but all in all a great site with awesome selection.
    Sep 07, 2017
    Ring is absolutely beautiful and top quality gold, so happy with this purchase!
  • Sep 04, 2017
    I have read a lot of great reviews, the website was very easy and intuitive. I hope I am not disappointed in 2 days. But I feel very confident
  • Sep 03, 2017
    I liked the option of shopping jewellery online. my only concern is the weight of the jewellery kept changing and that was weird.
  • Aug 15, 2017
    no comm.
    Sep 02, 2017
    no comm.
  • Aug 31, 2017
    The Website was so easy. But the Phone customer support was the best and I bought because the person was so helpful and nice.
  • Aug 18, 2017
    This a wedding band replacement, lost the original sometime ago and couldn't find anyone similar to the one I lost until now. It cost me more than I wanted to pay; but all in all this has been a positive experience.
    Aug 28, 2017
    I liked the manner 25Karats handled by purchase. They contact me upon conformation of purchase and verified who I was and my order. I received my item on time as stated by their salesperson. I am quite happy and have recommended them to my family and friends.
  • Aug 10, 2017
    Aug 28, 2017
    We are very pleased with our wedding bands. They are beautiful. Customer service was very helpful as we ordered and suggested we order 1/2 size larger for bands. Rings were custom made and are a perfect fit. Excellent quality. They arrived in a very nice wooden box which was a pleasant surprise.Would definitely order from them again.
  • Aug 27, 2017
    I love the large selection of wedding bands! The rings are beautiful at an affordable price
  • Aug 04, 2017
    Aug 22, 2017
    My item needed resizing. Very helpful staff.
  • Aug 04, 2017
    The experience was easy and the designs of the merchandise were amazing. There was no place to put the discount code for my purchase.
    Aug 21, 2017
    My husband loves his upgraded wedding ring. It was easy to find, it is a quality product, and I will definitely be purchasing again from this company.
  • Jul 28, 2017
    Great selection and price. Easy navigation of website.
    Aug 18, 2017
    Great quality and price.
  • Jul 27, 2017
    Aug 14, 2017
    We appreciate the follow up call after placing our order on line. The gentleman we spoke with confirmed the details of our order before having the item made and shipped. Our order was exactly what we expected. This was a Professional and thorough customer service experience.
  • Aug 13, 2017
    Only concern is not buying in store....
  • May 18, 2017
    I have had a hard time talking to someone at 25 karats; your chat has only been up once and I have questions which I wanted answers to; and didn't find on line.
    Aug 10, 2017
    I was told it would be at my place on a certain date and paid the extra fee to make sure. It did not arrive and not having it until the day before the wedding was to stressful
  • Aug 03, 2017
    The site is well designed. Wish there were more options to customize the products and be able to view products according to the filter/ sorting criteria.
  • Jul 19, 2017
    Aug 03, 2017
    I was worried that the ring would not make it in time. I was told I would be called when the ring was manufactured and could change the shipping to 2 day. I received no call, I checked and it was already on the way. It did arrive in time, but there was worry.
  • Aug 01, 2017