3B Tech Inc Reviews

07/25/2014
3B Tech Inc Ratings and User Reviews. 3B Tech Inc is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 118 reviews.

3B Tech Inc Rating

More About 3B Tech Inc

Recent Reviews for 3B Tech Inc

• Jul 16, 2014
    The website is really easy to navigate and the prices are really low. You also can't forget about the free shipping!
  • Jul 15, 2014
    It was easy to find what I was looking for and even easier to check out. No links to other sites to check out or annoying ads playing to deter me from what I was looking for
  • Jul 11, 2014
    I have been very happy with the service, speed and tech support from each of my purchases, including a computer, new motherboard, video cards, and a serial card. You get what you are shown on the website, and they are delivered in good condition, for a good price.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    I have always had excellent service and excellent products from this company :)
  • Jul 9, 2014
    I always check 3BTech first before purchasing any computer equipment because of the great prices!
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Josh has been very helpful over the past several years!
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Good store, most of their merchandise seems to be of good quality, prices comparable to other online merchants, but with no shipping charges. I have consistently received good service and good products from this business. Love the free shipping!
  • Jul 6, 2014
    good discount new & referb alternative to MSRP.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    This is a great company. I use price watch, and roughly half the time I need a new part for my computer, 3B Tech has a better price than the competitors--and usually a better quality product for that price, too.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    Every order has been trouble-free. I have been buying from 3b. Tech for almost ten years.
    Jul 16, 2014
    3B always offer good deals. I look forward to their email every Sunday
  • Jul 4, 2014
    Jul 12, 2014
    Not happy as I still not able to set it uo
  • Jul 4, 2014
    I have purchased from 3B for 5 or more yearsYou check out experience is the worst.You guys need do something about your check out.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Outstanding Business ethics as well as quality as stated parts.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Good company, good stuff, good prices. When you call on the phone with a concern they actually answer and treat you like real human being.
    Jul 9, 2014
  • Jul 2, 2014
    3B Tech has some of the best prices on the Internet
  • Jul 1, 2014
    always have been 100% on my orders
    Jul 14, 2014
    have always recieved merchendise in perfect working condition
  • Jun 21, 2014