3tailer Reviews

07/24/2014
3tailer Ratings and User Reviews. 3tailer is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 22 reviews. Last rated on 06/01/2014.

3tailer Rating

More About 3tailer

75%

25%

Recent Reviews for 3tailer

• Jun 1, 2014
    Nice selection of merchandise.
  • May 29, 2014
    First purchase . So far I'm very happy
  • May 29, 2014
    Good price. But misleading to say shipping "Free" with order over $100.00 when that did not apply to Alaska. Alaska is part of the U.S., too!!
  • May 28, 2014
    Very good price. I have bought from 3tailer before and the product was delivered promptly and was what I expected.
  • May 26, 2014
    What is the $15 off for Memorial Day -- code md15 I wanted to use it
    Jun 6, 2014
    I have not recieved the product. My client wanted to see the chivalry chair and they wanted to order 250 pcs. I can't even show the chair on time. Bad business.... Weddings are important business and the key is timing
  • May 25, 2014
    Good service. Shipping was a bit much
  • May 25, 2014
    Very simple and streamlined shopping experience. I didn't have to waller around on the site OR the internet to find the product I was looking for. I just entered the specs from the tag on the product I have that I have to give up and there it was. Entered my email for future deals. Didn't have to give a life history or write an essay. So far, so good.
    Jun 4, 2014
  • May 23, 2014
    Was going to purchase 3 boxes of the Monoject Catheters, however, the Coupon Code MD15 would not work, so I only ordered 2 boxes.
  • May 19, 2014
    They had the item in stock and could ship it to me quickly. They were friendly over the phone.
  • May 17, 2014
    Best price on web and in stores.
  • May 14, 2014
    May 24, 2014
    if you put a price on an item and you made the mistake stand by it then fix it
  • May 14, 2014
    I was very impressed by the speed of delivery on my last purchase and ease of ordering. I asked questions about product before the purchase, which were answered promptly within a day--very impressed!
    May 25, 2014
    very efficient with order and delivery.
  • May 11, 2014
    May 21, 2014
    Shipping was fast and the product was exactly what I expected.
  • May 9, 2014
    A great experience overall
  • May 8, 2014
    I was pleased with how fast and easy I was able to locate the item I needed and how easy it was to place the order.
  • May 4, 2014
    I knew exactly what I was looking for and this was the only place I found this item.I'm eager to see whether it comes promptly, and in good condition.I hope the item meets my expectations....The shipping cost seemed very high, nearly double what seemed reasonable, but if all goes well, I be satisfied.
    May 31, 2014
    This light fixture was for a bathroom remodel. I'd already found the larger fixture in this style from another retailer, but needed a second, smaller one to match. I knew it was manufactured, but couldn't find it anywhere, except for 3tailer. I was extremely pleased with discovering it, and my purchase experience was flawless. Thank you!
  • Apr 29, 2014
    Found what I was looking for and checkout was straightforward.
    May 12, 2014
    The checkout process was smooth.
  • Apr 28, 2014
    May 8, 2014
    My order was not in stock and was cancelled by the merchant :( Person that contacted me regarding this was more than pleasant!! :)
  • Apr 28, 2014
    I have been very satisfied with the service by 3tailer. I will continue to use it in the future.
    May 8, 2014
    I have no complaints. The product arrived quickly and totally undamaged.
  • Apr 25, 2014
    I love the shoes I purchased through 3tailer. These help alleviate pains in both my knees resulted from osteo-arthritis. Thank you so much. E