4 All Memory Reviews

12/21/2014
4 All Memory Ratings and User Reviews. 4 All Memory is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 38 reviews. Last rated on 12/19/2014.
Circle of Excellence - 4 All Memory

2011 Platinum

4 All Memory Rating

More About 4 All Memory

Recent Reviews for 4 All Memory

• Dec 19, 2014
    Easy to find memory and inexpensive.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Great products at competitive prices
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Very fast and quick transaction. Highly recommended. ++++
  • Dec 12, 2014
    easy to find right product
  • Dec 5, 2014
    I enjoyed how easy it was to get the correct memory for my computer, the drop down menus made it pretty much fool proof.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Always a good experience.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    was skeptical to purchase, because product purchased was twice as expensive as other locations. is there a military discount?
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Dec 13, 2014
    They made an error in the on line pricing but gave me a 15% discount to reorder. Received item fast and it works well so far.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Until I came to the 4all memory website, I wasted a bunch of time trying to be sure what memory type and speed I needed. The 4all web-app got my motherboard model number after a quick check and suggested memory. This was very convenient. It might have been better if it detected what speed I was already running (DDR2 PC2-5300, instead of the suggested PC2-4200). But this was still the easiest way to be sure and even offers a guaranty. I don't want to waste anyone's time or shipping money, so I wanted to be sure before I ordered. 4all made me sure. Thanks!
    Dec 20, 2014
  • Nov 28, 2014
    One of the better site i have used to find what I'm looking for. It was easy, simple and idoit proof for me.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    My grandson ordered this for my desktop; very excited for it to start up quicker and work faster!
  • Nov 27, 2014
    Dec 7, 2014
    Nice good price came on time
  • Nov 26, 2014
    The guy working on my computer found this site for me. It had what I needed to make the recommended upgrade to my computer and was easy to navigate and purchase from.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    its a great place to shop
  • Nov 20, 2014
    good customer service on telephone
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Pay Pal is not that well integrated into the checkout experience. Usually when I selectect PayPal as a payment method all of my information is automatically filled in once I login to PayPal. Your checkout page does not support this.
  • Nov 4, 2014
    Simple, and easy site to navigate. Purchasing is smooth and uncomplicated, UX & UI are very good.
    Nov 12, 2014
  • Oct 30, 2014
    1st experience has been pleasant so far.
    Nov 9, 2014
  • Oct 29, 2014
    I searched on google for my computer memory and your site was at the top. I did not have to research the type or amount of memory my computer uses, it was clear in the product description. Checkout contained everything and was clear.
    Nov 8, 2014
    I purchased a DEll dimension 310 pc at a yard sale. It came with win xp and 512 memory. I plan to upgrade it to vista business so i wanted more memory. I googled it and ran across 4all. I didnt know what memory it needed but it popped up on a 4all website search so i placed the order and it was here in a few days. I installed it and it runs great!