42nd Street Photo Reviews

12/08/2016
42nd Street Photo Ratings and User Reviews. 42nd Street Photo is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 523 reviews. Last rated on 12/08/2016.
Located in New York, 42Photo.com offers a wide selection of computer and electronics items, including DVDs, cameras, televisions, VCRs, and more.

42nd Street Photo Rating

More About 42nd Street Photo

Recent Reviews for 42nd Street Photo

Fast and Easy
  • Dec 8, 2016
    42nd Photo was $100 less than my local shop.plusvthey wanted to sell a sense protector for $60 more.
  • Dec 8, 2016
    Very good experience, best price that I found. I bought exactly what I wanted.
  • Dec 7, 2016
    Good easy to use web site with good prices
  • Dec 7, 2016
    Need to better separate brands during surfing.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    Site easy to use, prices are fair and delivery is quick.
    Fast, Fair Pricing
  • Nov 28, 2016
    Disappointed coupon codes don't work
    Dec 8, 2016
    The notice to contact them was under the pretense of requesting signature for delivery but felt like just an attempt to upsell the product at higher price. The agreement to require signature for delivery was ignored. To make it worse a constraint was applied to prevent pick up at ups center.
    Dec 7, 2016
    Very good Customer Service. Appreciate the specialized personal one-on one service.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    I had heard of the 42nd st Photo in NY - but had never shopped before. I am looking forward to see how this online purchase experience works out. My future shopping with 42nd st Photo will depend on this order.
    Dec 7, 2016
    Overall very satisfied with my first online purchase from 42nd Street Photo. Customer service rep that I contacted (Robert) via phone was very helpful during and after I had place the online order. Thanks for including a gift. UPS tracking was excellent - the package arrived a day earlier than promised!
    Dec 8, 2016
    They falsely advertised an item (canon 7d) for cyber Monday and then charged more for the item, a lot more. Then shipped me a used repackaged item. When I called, the store's staff was very rude and basically twisted everything in their favor. I spoke directly with Canon on this and they are well aware of 42nd Street Photo and their scams. They said their warranty is not good, because they are not an authorized dealer. Please beware of this Company, people, they are a scam that just hangs on by threads for years, no real integrity.
    Dec 7, 2016
    Thought I was getting a discount on the price of camera but it was a other country model. Jack called me to ask about any other items and found out about the different model for USA. Info didn't say anything about overseas model. Could have bought locally and not have to wait on shipping but I didn't.
    Dec 7, 2016
    The emailed request for a follow up call was a sales pitch to get me to purchase additional products.....
  • Nov 27, 2016
    Very good learning experience
    Dec 7, 2016
    Working with staff especially with Michael was an amazing experience. The staff was nice, knowledgeable, professional ,and patient. I was able to work with Michael and get a good deal for my daughter. She loves her camera. Thanks guy! Joseph
  • Nov 26, 2016
    Great information and cost. Look forward to using again on my next purchase.
    Dec 8, 2016
    Made order on line. Received a call two days later from 42nd Photo customer sales representative. Wanted to make sure I knew that I was getting the non-USA version of the camera AND lens and that it would cost another $400 in order to get the USA version. I told them I wasn't aware of that and how would I know the difference. The sales rep told me if it did't say that it was USA on the webpage from them it obviously wasn't USA. The webpage neither said USA or non-USA models. He told me that I wouldn't have a warranty and that no qualified Canon dealer would work on it if it wasn't USA. I was driving so I went ahead and did it without waiting to look on line for myself. After reading on-line pages at home I learned that this wasn't the truth. This was an obvious up-sell and misrepresentation of the webpage (assuming that you would know that it was a non USA model just because it didn't say it was on the page). I would not recommend 42nd Photo to anyone.
  • Nov 26, 2016
    Love This Site Very Competitive To Other Sites I Viewed For My Purchase Of The Canon 80d
    Very Nice Website Love The Product Selection. Well Done 42nd Street Photo
  • Nov 25, 2016
    Simplicity. No distracting whistles and bells.
    Dec 7, 2016
    I was pleased with my purchase until I was sent an e-mail to call. The customer rep told me I needed to buy filters for the lens I purchased and made it sound like a necessity I had overlooked and could not be reversed once my item was shipped. After adding the extra purchase, I discovered I did not need the filters and contrary to what I had been told, could easily screw on a filter to the lens if I needed one. It was a sales markup gimmick that worked and I feel very bad I fell for it.
    Dec 8, 2016
    Customer Support is little harsh. Appreciate if they listen to customers and answer them accordingly
    Dec 8, 2016
    I ordered Olympus OM EM1 camera thinking it was the camera I wanted. I got a call several days later explaining the price was for the INTERNATIONAL version that had no warranty and was missing some features of the US version. The US version was $300 more. I bought the US version but I feel the website was misleading; it should have clearly stated it was the INTERNATIONAL version!!!! Deceptive advertising as far as I am concerned!!!
    Dec 8, 2016
    42nd Street Photo contacted me by phone prior to sending my order out. The gentleman who contacted me was kind and personable.
  • Nov 23, 2016
    Enjoyed how easy it was to use your site, your very competitive price, and options.