42nd Street Photo Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

42nd Street Photo Reviews

08/15/2017
42nd Street Photo Ratings and User Reviews. 42nd Street Photo is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 363 reviews. Last rated on 08/04/2017.
Located in New York, 42Photo.com offers a wide selection of computer and electronics items, including DVDs, cameras, televisions, VCRs, and more.

42nd Street Photo Rating

More About 42nd Street Photo

Recent Reviews for 42nd Street Photo

• Aug 04, 2017
    Easy to find what I was looking for. Good information on site for product. Did not find any books I could buy ahead of time detailing DSLRs (current in year 2016).
    Aug 15, 2017
    The product was priced right and was delivered as promised.
  • Aug 15, 2017
    I have been looking to purchase another camera for some time and was definitely going to get one and everyone was telling me to go to B&H. I happened to search for Olympus' OM-D E-M1 Mark II bundle and your site came up which the body was $200 off which freed up money for the Pro bundle you offered then the lenses were $100 to $200 cheaper then most other places and I have heard of 42nd Street Photo so it all worked out nicely. I am fairly new to photography, especially sports photography and your discounts saved my a few hundred dollars. Thanks and I am looking forward to purchasing more from you.
  • Aug 15, 2017
    Have dealt with 42nd Street for over 40 years, well before on-line was available. Always excellent service, products and customer assistance.
    Aug 15, 2017
    After I placed order, the product shipped later then promised. My biggest issue is that since ordering I've seen the exact same product on several sites at 1/4 the price. That's right $25 not $100 like you charged. Last time I will ever do business with your company. I will be sure to spread the news as to how 42nd Street Photo does its customers. Thanks for the customer care!
  • Jul 29, 2017
    Website is difficult to navigate: unable to locate specific lens filters
    Aug 15, 2017
    Website is a bit difficult to navigate. I am not sure if it covers a few select products or your entire range of products.
    Excellent shopping experience
  • Aug 03, 2017
    Aug 15, 2017
    No problems with merchant, pricing, shipping, or product.
  • Aug 14, 2017
    Hard to comment until I actually see my purchase.....
  • Aug 14, 2017
    Very easy, called to verify a couple of points and response was satisfactory. Excellent price.
  • Aug 03, 2017
    Aug 14, 2017
    Some pieces were missing with my order. I sent them an email and have had no response.
  • Jul 30, 2017
    Aug 14, 2017
    Bait and Switch
  • Aug 13, 2017
    very easy to order but overall opinion of ordering and purchase experience is not possible until item is received. My likelihood of recommending 41st photo to friends and on online reviews will increase if item is received as promised. Bizrite should re-poll customers after receipt of merchandise for a complete profile of the purchase experience
  • Aug 13, 2017
    nothing to comment on until I get the product
  • Jul 25, 2017
    I am currently waiting for my item to ship but found the price, website and information great.
    Aug 13, 2017
  • Aug 13, 2017
    A very affordable and professional site.
  • Aug 13, 2017
    Hopefully this purchase will work out for me. Dismal failure at walmart.com.Website was a bit slow, but maybe it was at my end
  • Aug 13, 2017
    Easy to find what I needed and good price. Would like more description of items included in the accessory bundles.
  • Aug 06, 2017
    Aug 13, 2017
    I ORDERED A LENS ON LINE.. THEN THEY CALLED BEFORE SHIPPING TO SAY IT WON'T FIT MY CAMERA AND TRIED TO SWITCH ME TO A MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE LENS. AFTER A LONG DISCUSSION, THEY SWITCHED LENS BUT STILL CHARGED ME MORE THEN THE CONFIRMATION SHOWED FOR THE SAME LENS. I SPOKE TO NIKON AND THEY SAID THE ONLY DIFFERENCE WAS NO WARRANTEE AND THE SITE DID NOT SAY IT WAS A NON USA MODEL
  • Aug 12, 2017
    easy to find what I needed online. appreciate that