42nd Street Photo Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

42nd Street Photo Reviews

08/21/2017
42nd Street Photo Ratings and User Reviews. 42nd Street Photo is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 371 reviews. Last rated on 08/21/2017.
Located in New York, 42Photo.com offers a wide selection of computer and electronics items, including DVDs, cameras, televisions, VCRs, and more.

42nd Street Photo Rating

More About 42nd Street Photo

Recent Reviews for 42nd Street Photo

• Aug 21, 2017
    I cruised the net and 42nd had the best prices.. I don't know how they do it. Thanks!
  • Aug 13, 2017
    Aug 21, 2017
    Clearly running a "bait and switch scam". The lens was not in Nikon packaging. Not likely to be a domestic lens. A salesman called inquiring if I knew the original order was not a domestic lens. We argued over whether the web sight was clear about that. Since I was driving when he called me on my cell I couldn't confirm it. I later did confirm that the item did not indicate international lens.i have no confidence this is a domestic lens. He the brought in the "switch" lens at a higher price. It surprises me the NY Attorney General let's them stay in business.
  • Aug 21, 2017
    Best price offered for this item!
    Great Price
  • Aug 21, 2017
    Since I have not received the item yet, it's hard to say how satisfied I will be overall, but the product description, price, and shipping cost were great!
  • Aug 14, 2017
    Very easy, called to verify a couple of points and response was satisfactory. Excellent price.
    Aug 20, 2017
    Great experience
  • Aug 19, 2017
    I like the webpage, the only where I found the product I was desperately searching for. Thank you.
  • Aug 19, 2017
    I really appreciate it the customer service on this site, I like the fact that there is the number provided where I can call and Talk to a live person and asked them any question are concerned that I have about an item before purchasing. I love how the site is easy-to-use and Not very difficult like most which I have came up on.
  • Aug 18, 2017
    was a great experience. Everything was very clear and i love the free shipping!
  • Aug 18, 2017
    great prices with an easy to navigate site. a+
  • Aug 18, 2017
    know of the company. Website easy to access. Price great.
  • Aug 11, 2017
    Aug 18, 2017
    I could not ask for a greater experience purchasing an item.The gentleman I talk to was extremely curtious and very knowledgable! I have a number of photography supply outlets I use, 42nd has replaced my number one go to.
  • Aug 18, 2017
    I have been in the market for a camera. 42nd st had the BEST price by almost 100.00free shipping was great as well!!!
  • Aug 06, 2017
    I TRIED OVER 1 HOUR TO GET THROUGH ON PHONE SUNDAY 8/6/17 ON ALL LINES AND NO ONE ANSWERED ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS BETWEEN 11AM AND 530 PM. VERY FRUSTRATED AND UPSETTING.
    Aug 18, 2017
  • Aug 17, 2017
    it's a great store to shop for photography needs
  • Aug 17, 2017
    Thank you for competitive prices. Keep it up and ship my product on time and I will return for more purchases. Recently I tried an outfit called SLR and had to cancel the order due to poor service.
  • Aug 17, 2017
    After questing some on Facebook, I went ahead and ordered from 42 nd St..All of the feedback was positive and I used PayPal to order so I had a way to make sure of my order.
  • Aug 08, 2017
    Aug 17, 2017
    I had called twice or 3xs to get a tracking number bc they never sent me one or sent me and email that the package was shipped. I did not have no info on that. They need to improve that part of the process. Its very important for a customer to be advised when a package has been shipped with a tracking number.
  • Jul 20, 2017
    Aug 17, 2017
    I ordered a Lens. I paid for next day delivery. They contacted me that afternoon and said they had a very special UV HD filter for $99 special price that they could ship with my order. He said it was the best filter, regularly $200, special price $99 if purchased with the lens. I told Jack that I did not have immediate access to the internet to research the filter and see if it was a good deal. I said I would return it (unopened) if I did not like it after reviewing the details. Jack said okay and he was placing my order for delivery. Upon reviewing the filter, I contacted 42nd Street Photo by email to return it. After receiving no response, I contacted Jack. To summarize the conversation, Jack tells me that there are no refunds, he does not have time to read the multipage refund policy to everyone who contacts them, there are no refunds, he is the Sales Manager and there is no one above him to escalate my concerns. When I said I would never order from them again, Jack's reply was "Sure, that's not a problem".