42nd Street Photo Reviews

08/26/2014
42nd Street Photo Ratings and User Reviews. 42nd Street Photo is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 298 reviews. Last rated on 08/22/2014.
Located in New York, 42Photo.com offers a wide selection of computer and electronics items, including DVDs, cameras, televisions, VCRs, and more.

42nd Street Photo Rating

More About 42nd Street Photo

Recent Reviews for 42nd Street Photo

• Aug 22, 2014
    So far, the experience has been wonderful. I'll know more when product arrives.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Wonderful Site - Excellent Shopping Experience.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    my only concern is regarding shipping. I paid for usps priority and i am still uncertain as to when it will arrive. Thanks!
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Very good. First purchase.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    have ordered many times..great place with great prices
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Helpful when I called with product questions
    So far so good!!
  • Aug 21, 2014
    The website looks a little bit sketchy.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I've shopped for this camera at every available online source... 42 photo had by far the best price! Very happy!
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Easy to find what I am looking for. Simple to select merchandise and checkout. Good prices.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I have used 42nd Street Photo many years ago via telephone and have been satisfied on all purchases. Spoke with their customer services prior to purchase to solicit information. They were very helpful.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Best price on this camera anywhere. Period.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Very good, pleasant experience. Good information, inventory, and prices.
    Aug 22, 2014
    Ordered Canon 70D camera and 2 lenses, very quick response, also advised to take advantage of extended warranty and memory card offer. Asked for 2 day next morning shipping but it was sent 3 day. Customer service help was polite and helpful.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    Extra items were sold to me with a follow up phone call. The packing list did not show the itemized list of charges for the additional items. Not happy with this. Just a total for all.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    I could not honestly fill out the first portion of the survey because I have not yet received my order. My satisfaction, or lack there-of, will depend upon how quickly and accurately I receive my order.
    Aug 19, 2014
    One of the best online purchase experiences ever. I purchase most everything online and can tell some horror stories about online transactions. But 42nd Street Photo was about as easy as it gets. And their follow-up customer service is second to none. Well done!
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    Anthony from 42nd actually called me to let me know that my camera was on its way. I wasn't available most of the morning, yet Anthony tried several times until I was able to answer the phone. I haven't experienced that kind of service since the ma and pa shops back in the 70's! Nice to see the effort and sincerity! Bravo!!!
  • Aug 10, 2014
    HArd to evaluate experience as just purchased and not yet rec. item. I do like that they accept PayPAl
    Aug 19, 2014
    Good price from 42nd St prompted me to finally buy this camera. Was a little afraid of getting the old secondary sales pitch or the "you need to upgtade to the package or does not include the charger or software etc." phone call, but no I promptly got a complete new camera in original packaging etc. Very pleased just like the big two NY Photo Supply houses, only at about as good a price as I have seen. Glad I gave them a try.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    very easy site to move around
    Aug 19, 2014
    this was a great experience, the camera is awesome and the site was super easy. They even contacted me by phone to verify my order details ;)
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Very easy purchase.1. Found website through google.2. Found the item I was looking for.3. Called sales to check the price and availability.4. Made a purchase.Very positive experience. Will definitely using services again!Thank you.
    Aug 22, 2014
  • Aug 3, 2014
    I called to make sure I had the wright lens & they assured me it was so I order it
    Aug 21, 2014
    I called to make sure it would fit my camera body they said yesbefore it left the shop they called to confirm my order & to make sure it was the correct lens for my camera body. They also Called after to make sure I was happy with the lens & every thing match up ok