42nd Street Photo Reviews

42nd Street Photo Ratings and User Reviews. 42nd Street Photo is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 736 reviews.
Located in New York, 42Photo.com offers a wide selection of computer and electronics items, including DVDs, cameras, televisions, VCRs, and more.

42nd Street Photo Rating

More About 42nd Street Photo

Recent Reviews for 42nd Street Photo

• Sep 26, 2015
    their pop-up adds worked on me.
    You are appreciated!
  • Sep 26, 2015
    I chose 42nd Street Photo for the purchase. on the basis of price. This will be the most expensive camera that I have ever purchased. Wife will see the bill. I want to assure her that I got a great deal.
  • Sep 25, 2015
    I have been roaming the internet for a great deal like this for days, and I'm really glad I found this site. They have great verify for the best prices, I would know because I looked at a lot of different sites. I would recommend it to anyone, if product is good in will deffrnetly be back!
  • Sep 25, 2015
    I tried 3 times to call. It was noon in Pheonix when I called and I followed the direction given by the robo phone device. When the phone rang in the photography section it rang and rang and finally I was sent back to the main menu to start all over again. I hung up, but called back twice that afternoon with the same frustrating result.
  • Sep 25, 2015
    Everything was good. The technical descriptions could be better/less obstructed
  • Sep 25, 2015
    Your prices were the best of anywhere I looked!
  • Sep 25, 2015
    So far good shopping experience. Will see how the product arrives.
  • Sep 24, 2015
    site has good information, would like the ability to compare multiple selections for features and price. Also if 42nd Street could give ratings for the products that would be great but, I understand supplier concerns.
  • Sep 24, 2015
    Best deal online, quick shipping, plus it came with some free accessories!
  • Sep 24, 2015
    The prices are spectacular. I could not get my paypal to work, but i couldnt find another site with such great prices so i simply switched payment methods
  • Sep 23, 2015
    Very happy with my purchase
  • Sep 17, 2015
    I have always thought New York camera shop were a bit special!!
    Sep 23, 2015
    Purchased with no issues.
  • Sep 15, 2015
    Sep 25, 2015
    great job on their part
  • Sep 11, 2015
    Very good and lasting impression.
    Sep 24, 2015
  • Sep 9, 2015
    Sep 26, 2015
    3 diff Support people gave me wrong but with great authority, answer to the question "could the battery be charged while in the camera" . The correct answer is NO you must use the charger provided
  • Sep 8, 2015
    Sep 23, 2015
    I thought it was real shady. I ordered a d610. Only when I called to confirm my order was I informed the camera want a US model. This was NOT disclosed on the website. It's underhanded and I am letting everyone know. You should try not fucking people over.
  • Sep 6, 2015
    Excellent prices, and very easy purchasing experience online. I'll reserve and update my comment when I receive my ordered product.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    The prices were great and the ordering easy. Checkout took minimal time. Overall, I am very satisfied so far. The one thing I was not able to find online was the return policy and since I ordered after hours, I was unable to ask anyone. I plan to call in the morning.
    Sep 24, 2015
    Product was shipped out faster than expected and arrived with no problems. My questions were answered promptly and satisfactorily. I would say their customer service is outstanding.