42nd Street Photo Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

42nd Street Photo Reviews

05/26/2017
42nd Street Photo Ratings and User Reviews. 42nd Street Photo is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 342 reviews.
Located in New York, 42Photo.com offers a wide selection of computer and electronics items, including DVDs, cameras, televisions, VCRs, and more.

42nd Street Photo Rating

More About 42nd Street Photo

Recent Reviews for 42nd Street Photo

• Apr 21, 2017
    May 01, 2017
    I was almost positive I was supposed to receive a free cleaning kit with my purchase which I did not receive. Maybe I misunderstood or got this wrong and It was not included? I guess its no big deal since I already received the product I ordered.
  • Apr 21, 2017
    I searched for the best price from a reputable provider. 42nd St came through.
    May 01, 2017
  • May 01, 2017
    im happy i found 42nd street photo...they have saved me tremendous amounts of time and money purchasing from them rather that at my local retail store(bestbuy) who doesnt price match nor ship as fast
  • Apr 30, 2017
    I am hopeful to start a relationship with 42nd St. Photo. I stumbled upon the website while looking for a deal on a camera body, and I found it at their website. I look forward to receiving the camera.
  • Apr 30, 2017
    Excellent help staff. Very knowledgable on the product.
  • Apr 30, 2017
    this is the only place I found a good price , I hope everything run smooth and nice
  • Apr 30, 2017
    Regarding my shipping experience:-Extended warranty not have all conditions written only summary, did not the base warranty and if the lens are included, because if a few years regular warranty for lens I don't want extended to lens IN DOUBT-Answer of my queries by email was none in 3-4 days BAD-Camera that I buy its new Nikon and by package it contains its a retail pack GOOD-Good price Free Shipping Nice Gifts like extra warranty 2 aniversary VERY GOOD-Well done website VERY GOOD
  • Apr 18, 2017
    Apr 30, 2017
    They didn't ship my order until I called in. They tried up selling me to other products before shipping. It delayed a product that I had already purchased to try to make a few dollars more. Very unprofessional and desperate.
  • Apr 19, 2017
    Straightforward pricing and free upgrade to 5-year warranty are a competitive advantage
    Apr 30, 2017
    My sales rep was knowledgable and took the trouble to contact me about product warranty optons.
  • Apr 29, 2017
    Jury is still out. will see when I receive my order
  • Apr 29, 2017
    I had purchased merchandise with you before and it was a pleasure purchase.
  • Apr 29, 2017
    Good place offering best deals.
    thanks
    i use to buy when i was 18 years old ago in 1988 in new york
  • Apr 13, 2017
    Apr 29, 2017
    I am very pleased with the overall service. The gentleman that called me was very good at what he does. Based on our conversations about the purchase I received what I ordered. Thanks.
  • Apr 19, 2017
    If I receive what I ordered in good conditon I'll be very pleased.
  • Apr 28, 2017
    Everything was easy on the site...the camera was on sale and free shipping was great!
  • Apr 17, 2017
    Apr 28, 2017
    I was concerned about receiving the product on time because I hadn't received tracking info.! There was no answer for several calls.... FINALLY someone answered the phone and I was strong-armed by the absolute worst support person that I have EVER encountered!!! He told me that I had to buy an extended warranty from him for over $200.00 or he would not ship out my camera! When I asked for his superior, he said he would not get one. He said the only other person he would get on the phone would be the mop boy! It was the slimiest shakedown I have partaken in...
  • Apr 14, 2017
    Apr 28, 2017
    I will be back and buy again.
  • Apr 12, 2017
    This is early in the process for a review, but the order process was smooth and easy. I hope the delivery is as easy and on time. I took standard delivery and I will see how that turns out. I am hopeful that will receive the product in 3-5 days.
    Apr 28, 2017
    I made a mistake ordering and they were kind enough to cancel it without issues. excellent!!