42nd Street Photo Reviews

07/30/2015
42nd Street Photo Ratings and User Reviews. 42nd Street Photo is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 750 reviews.
Located in New York, 42Photo.com offers a wide selection of computer and electronics items, including DVDs, cameras, televisions, VCRs, and more.

42nd Street Photo Rating

More About 42nd Street Photo

Recent Reviews for 42nd Street Photo

• Jul 20, 2015
    please do not sell my information. for your 42nd Street use only.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Along with your item # I wish the product number (A009N) would have been visible under description. It took me some time to make sure I was buying that exact model. Thx!
  • Jul 20, 2015
    I very highly recommended to buy product from 42 nd St photo, the products are highly quality and cheaper price online I ever seen.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Great website. Easy experience. Check out was fast. Look forward to visiting store next time in NY. Thanks!
  • Jul 19, 2015
    I don't have much to say at this point.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    I had a good online purchasing experience buying my first dslr. Excited to start this new hobby!
  • Jul 19, 2015
    First purchase. I will reserve comment until I receive product.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Great prices for same items on other sites
  • Jul 19, 2015
    I hope you're the same company that's in New York!! I purchased from you a long time ago, perhaps by internet (don't remember) and had a good experience.
    It seems pretty cool.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Found 42nd St Photo from a CNET review. Price for the camera was $100 cheaper than everywhere else. Will be sure to check out 42nd St Photo in the future.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    I am a photographer and I see that you all have very good prices and a wide selection of products. I use Nikon cameras and accessories and I see that you have many Nikon available.
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Easy of purchase, great price, next I will see if it comes when they say it will
  • Jul 18, 2015
    I have seen a lot of people complaining about about items that are used despite that you have indicated otherwise. I look forward to receiving my item brand new. I also wonder why UPS ground shipping would take up to 10 days while other merchants deliver order in about 5 days. Ground via UPS
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Awesome prices and selection!
  • Jul 8, 2015
    Jul 18, 2015
    Great shopping experience and very good prices.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Jul 19, 2015
    Salesman called me to say he needed more info, what he really wanted was to see me an add on. I agreed to buy the carrying case but it's not the right one"
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Simple website which I like, found exactly what I was looking for and best price!
    Jul 19, 2015
    Good experience easy to buy, love that the contacted me about my order going out and recommend upgrades towards the warranties for my product with no pressure sales!
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Jul 20, 2015
    What a great company to do business with. They have very good prices and their service is superb. I wish all companies I dealt with were as good as 42nd Street Photo. They even took the time to call me before they posted the camera to make sure I had ordered everything I needed.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Jul 20, 2015
    Bait and switch -- the products ordered on the website were only "available" at a significantly higher price. This is a deceptive tactic and I will never do business with this company again. We ordered the gear direct from Canon instead and got a fair deal and professional service