42nd Street Photo Reviews

07/24/2014
42nd Street Photo Ratings and User Reviews. 42nd Street Photo is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 353 reviews.
Located in New York, 42Photo.com offers a wide selection of computer and electronics items, including DVDs, cameras, televisions, VCRs, and more.

42nd Street Photo Rating

More About 42nd Street Photo

Recent Reviews for 42nd Street Photo

• Jul 17, 2014
    I called with a technical question. My question was answered quickly but I could not place an order over the phone.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    I found that the prices are the best.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    "In the event that your billing address is different than your shipping address, please call your credit card company, (their number is on the back of your credit card) and add on an alternate shipping address, before we can ship your order. "Got the above message by email after I placed the order. This is causing me additional hassle of calling up the credit card company and changing or adding my address. If this message was displayed in the website itself before submitting the order, i would have used an alternate payment method.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Finding out that I didn't have to pay for freight is an added bonus.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    The salesman Adam was very quick and a hard seller, but professional.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Very good pricing of products
  • Jul 15, 2014
    IST TIME ORDERING FROM YOU GUYS AND FROM READING YOUR REVIEWS ALL ARE HIGH RATINGS SO I HOPE TO BE HIGHLY SATISFIED WITH MY PURCHASE.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Its a good experience buying at 42 street and this is lowest price for Nikon D7100 i can find across all stores
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Overall quite satisfied...as long as the product gets to me quickly.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Need Canadian provinces not just states
  • Jul 13, 2014
    The likelihood to purchase again from you is medium depending on delivery time of order.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    first time buyer great price
  • Jul 13, 2014
    great service and the prices can't be beat either online or in discount stores.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Michael, was very helpful and offered to upgrade the shipping for free and I didn't even asked. He was very straight forward and honest (from what I could tell anyway :-) ) when answering my questions about the camera and warranty.
    Jul 13, 2014
    Great transaction from start to visit. Support/Sales person I contacted from a little harsh, but I really did appreciate the straight forward and honest answers I received from my questions. They are true professionals and will definitely look there 1st with my next camera or camera accessory purchase!
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Jul 15, 2014
    great service- fast shipping
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Loved te price!!! Just purchased D5200 and this lens is my birthday present to myself.
    Jul 17, 2014
    Jul 12, 2014
    The only part of my experience with this purchase that was less than superlative was the suggested acquisition of the "high speed" SD memory card for $150.00 for which in the past I've not spent more than $20.00. It could be that this card has attributes I am as yet unfamiliar with that are helpful or functionally required by the camera purchased.
    Jul 17, 2014
    After web searching multiple sites for the Canon camera body I was looking for, I selected 42nd Street Photo based on price. Camera as listed was delivered on time. It was nice to receive a call from 42nd Street Photo to confirm my order, but did feel the individual was a bit too much of a "used car salesman" in pushing additional items/services.
  • Jun 29, 2014
    The online experience was excellent. I called to ask a question and spoke with a salesperson. They where not very friendly, and gave the impression like I was bothering them. I called twice, and both times had that same feeling. For a company that sells the gear you sell, you should have GREAT PHONE MANNERS, And make consumers feel comfortable when that call, and not the feeling of being a bother. If I would have not called, I would have had a different opinion of 42nd street. I hope the purchase experience when my products arrive will be a positive experience .
    Jul 16, 2014
    42nd street Photo overall did a good job with my order. When purchasing from 42nd street, make sure you read all the information about the product you are purchasing so that it is exactly what you want and what you expect.