42nd Street Photo Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

42nd Street Photo Reviews

06/25/2017
42nd Street Photo Ratings and User Reviews. 42nd Street Photo is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 334 reviews.
Located in New York, 42Photo.com offers a wide selection of computer and electronics items, including DVDs, cameras, televisions, VCRs, and more.

42nd Street Photo Rating

More About 42nd Street Photo

Recent Reviews for 42nd Street Photo

• Jun 12, 2017
    good price and good customer service
    nice
  • Jun 12, 2017
    Better prices than BH photo, also in New York. If items arrive on time in good condition this is going to be my new go to place for electronics.
  • May 31, 2017
    it is the first time to order something from you but the price is the best and i bleieve the product should be the same like others. the web site is good and very clear.
    Jun 12, 2017
    very bad experience because simply i ordered two cameras for a certain price then sales called me and stated that this particular price is for international version that does not have english language in the menu. the price increased about 150 dollar per each. i thought it might be my fault and they mentioned that in the web site so i go back and check every single word in the web page for this camera and for this price and could not find the english thing.
    goog
  • May 26, 2017
    Tried using your 800 number to order but after several tries to speak with a representative, I gave up and ordered through your website.
    Good experience
  • May 31, 2017
    Great prices on first rate prices, an easy to use www site. What's not to like ??
    Jun 11, 2017
    These guys do a great job, they make sure you get what you need. Great customer experience.
    Quick and easy.
  • Jun 04, 2017
    Great price and on-line shopping experience.
    Jun 11, 2017
    Received wrong model of lens, hood and filters. Called and they shipped out the correct ones immediately. I have not yet received the correct olitems at this time. Send me another survey in a week to see if they got it right for all items.
  • Jun 03, 2017
    Great price on the camera I bought
  • Jun 10, 2017
    Best prices around and comparing 42nd St Better Businness Bureau profile with competitors sealed the deal
  • Jun 01, 2017
    Excellent ... if they deliver ... dealt with them years ago and expect they will deliver
  • Jun 10, 2017
    My online experience on 42nd St Photo was wonderful.
    Jun 10, 2017
    Item was listed for 1199 but my PayPal account was charged 1399+shipping. The Rep told me that is only the price In store and the online price is for the international version. It is not listed on your site as international version. I fill I was mislead into thinking I would pay 1199 for the Olympus 40-150mm but had to pay $200 more. I had planned to get the converter and two more Olympus pro lenses but I will not buy from this store again. I will be staying with B&H Photo video or local for my needs.
  • Jun 08, 2017
    So far so good. They had excellent prices with free shipping. Hopefully the experience will continue to be excellent.
  • Jun 01, 2017
    They had the best price I could find for the lens that I wanted to buy.
    Jun 08, 2017
  • Jun 08, 2017
    glad there's another option besides B&H
  • May 27, 2017
    Its actually a nice experiencing buying products here. fingers crossed until i get the product since its my first checkout from this site.
    Jun 07, 2017
    I Ordered/Paid for Brand new Nikon D750 DSLR Camera. But I received a camera which is open box(Not a sealed box) and seems like Used/refurbished. I'm totally disappointed with the product which delivered. Camera packing also very bad and damaged box (Not impressed like a new one). Kindly take this one and deliver me a new product.
  • Jun 07, 2017