42nd Street Photo Reviews

08/19/2014
42nd Street Photo Ratings and User Reviews. 42nd Street Photo is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 311 reviews.
Located in New York, 42Photo.com offers a wide selection of computer and electronics items, including DVDs, cameras, televisions, VCRs, and more.

42nd Street Photo Rating

More About 42nd Street Photo

Recent Reviews for 42nd Street Photo

• Aug 6, 2014
    Very easy purchase.1. Found website through google.2. Found the item I was looking for.3. Called sales to check the price and availability.4. Made a purchase.Very positive experience. Will definitely using services again!Thank you.
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Good prices, selection.
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Not sure yet. I am hoping that by paying for the extra UPS fast rate I will havemy camera within 5 to 7 days.
  • Aug 3, 2014
    I called to make sure I had the wright lens & they assured me it was so I order it
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Awesome product selection and price range!
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Aug 5, 2014
    UV Lens flitter KIT that was suggested as part of upgrade ($79.00) was not included in the package.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I have purchased many items and have always had good experiences
    Aug 5, 2014
    One of the few sites that sells what they advertise with no bait and switch.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Seems like a great site and merchant. Will use in the future.
    Aug 5, 2014
    I don't think I've ever been so impressed with a company I have ordered a product from. They contacted me promptly post order to confirm and ask if they could help with any other needs, then the order arrived on time and beautifully packaged. I highly recommend 42nd Street Photo and hope to do business with them for a long time.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Aug 6, 2014
    I wish the cumtmer service person can demonstrate more respect
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Best price I found for this camera.
    Aug 3, 2014
    Very good overall experience. Very good customer support, advice and follow up. I do plan on additional purchases from 42nd Street Photo.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Aug 4, 2014
    Product not eligible for warranty because it was grey market. Essentially an illegal import.

From 42nd Street Photo

Hello, We apologize for any confusion you may have experienced. However please get your facts straight before making accusations about products being illegal. We sell thousands of different products and many customers get confused as to the ... Read full response »
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Great prices and selections
    Aug 4, 2014
    Great prices, availability of items and sales team very helpful and knowledgeable.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Aug 4, 2014
    First, I would like to state that I received the lens that I ordered (Order #247067), and the lens arrived exactly when I was told that it would. This is all good!However, I placed the order online for the lens, a Sigma 85mm lens for Nikon, at a very good price ($799) and requested USPS Priority shipping ($19.95). I received an Email in 2 days asking me to confirm details of the order, and I spoke with Adam. Adam was very familiar with my order, and very courteous, but (1) did not make me aware that my request to receive the lens 3 business days after our call - standard USPS Priority delivery lead time - was going to incur an $41.00 Expedite charge; (2) indicated that I could obtain a filter for my lens as part of a less expensive shipping option, which I agree to, but then I did not receive a lens filter; (3) did not inform me that the final purchase price was now over $50 higher - I found out in PayPal. I'm disappointed, and I'm not sure I can recommend 42nd St Photo.

From 42nd Street Photo

Hello, We apologize for any confusion you may have experienced. If you have any questions please feel free to contact our customer support team. We have been in business for over 50 years and look forward to serving you again in the future for your ... Read full response »
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Aug 2, 2014
    Good customer support, and delivery was on time
  • Jul 17, 2014
    I called with a technical question. My question was answered quickly but I could not place an order over the phone.
    Aug 3, 2014
    The customer service man was very helpful when I asked a question. The price was competitive. My only disappointment was I could not place my order over the phone. After the question was answered I had to go back on-line to place an order.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Aug 5, 2014
    A cord and a small bag that were supposed to be included in the original packaging were not included. Sent a message on the website stating that, and immediately received the cord, but not the bag. Sent another message about the bag, and received a case for the gps, but not the small bag that was missing, although in my message I expressly indicated the item that was missing, and what was not missing.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Need Canadian provinces not just states
  • Jul 13, 2014
    great service and the prices can't be beat either online or in discount stores.
    Aug 2, 2014
    First place I look when I am in the market for a new Photo toy. Great service and the prices can't be beat either on-line or at discount stores.
  • Feb 16, 2014
    Aug 5, 2014
    I have already recommended them to others.