42nd Street Photo Reviews

12/03/2016
42nd Street Photo Ratings and User Reviews. 42nd Street Photo is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 510 reviews.
Located in New York, 42Photo.com offers a wide selection of computer and electronics items, including DVDs, cameras, televisions, VCRs, and more.

42nd Street Photo Rating

More About 42nd Street Photo

Recent Reviews for 42nd Street Photo

Very competitive pricing.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    Happy to see a good price on Cyber Monday for the camera that I intended to buy!
  • Nov 28, 2016
    I graduated from film school over a year ago and have been wanting to buy my first professional camera for a while. I've done a lot of research (including research on 42nd Street Photo) and found that this company had the best deals for the time. The website was also easy to navigate and (being on a pretty tight budget) I really appreciated having no sales tax or shipping cost added to the order. Thanks 42nd Street Photo!
  • Nov 28, 2016
    I am so glad I found this site on the web (thru Google). Extremely organized, user friendly, and great deals! I will definitely use this site in the future, and tell my friends and family members about it.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    Used to shop in store in NYC many years ago
  • Nov 28, 2016
    purchase was easy and quick
  • Nov 28, 2016
    Great place to shop and purchase Cameras. Wish they had PCs too.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    42nd Street Photo had the best price for the item I was looking for I saved over $100
  • Nov 28, 2016
    I had heard of the 42nd st Photo in NY - but had never shopped before. I am looking forward to see how this online purchase experience works out. My future shopping with 42nd st Photo will depend on this order.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    They usually always try to upsell with a phone call after the purchase, but still good none-the-less.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    tHE ORDERING PROCESS WAS GREAT. NOW I WILL SEE IF THE DELIVERY IS AS GOOD AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THE PRODUCT ENDS UP BEING WHAT I WAN.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    I have used them in the past. This is a great price on this camera. I already have this same camera.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    I was excited to find this site with good prices. I'm always concerned about ordering such a large purchase from somewhere I have no experience with. If this comes through good, I will have this marked as a favorite to look for future camera purchases.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    I looked everywhere for the best price on the camera that i wanted and i found it right here on 42nd!!! so happy!
  • Nov 28, 2016
    I am looking forward to using the item when I receive it. Happy to see the heavy discount on the item I purchased.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    First time ordering from 42nd street photo, price was good so i decided to give it a shot. Hope the shipping is just as good !!
    Have always been satisfied with my 42nd St Photo purchases
  • Nov 18, 2016
    Nov 28, 2016
    I had shopped around and this was a great price for this camera. I accidentally ordered the wrong filter for my lens and they called me up and we discussed and corrected the order.
  • Nov 15, 2016
    Nov 28, 2016
    I ordered a camera that was being discontinued and a memory card for it. I got a call from a rep who gave me a high pressure sales pitch to buy a more expensive card, the memory, an upgraded battery (he said the one that came with the camera was low power and would not last) a filter and a warranty. I said I would stick with what I originally ordered and call them back if I needed any extras. Two days later I still did not have the UPS shipping confirmation. When I called they said the order was back ordered because they didn't have the memory card in stock, and it was too small/slow anyway. They didn't know when the card would arrive since they did not know if they were still making them. He then apologized for not contacting me, and the high pressure sales started again. Since I was in a hurry to get the camera and the price was really good, I paid for the extras, and they expedited the shipping. Also the camera seems to have an issue with the memory card, so I may be returning it. In retrospect, I probably should have just had them send the camera without the card and bought a card locally, although if I did that, I might still be waiting on my camera. All in all, I got a very good price but had to endure heavy upselling.