4AllVitamins.com Reviews

02/13/2016
4AllVitamins.com Ratings and User Reviews. 4AllVitamins.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 216 reviews.

4AllVitamins.com Rating

More About 4AllVitamins.com

Recent Reviews for 4AllVitamins.com

• Jan 30, 2016
    excelent products...verry fast delivery hanks
  • Jan 29, 2016
    This site was easy to use, forms didn't fit on my screen and I had to scroll across
  • Jan 27, 2016
    I like the product selections
  • Jan 27, 2016
    information on product very good and interesting
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Fast check out no set backs or hang up anywhere
  • Jan 27, 2016
    The price was great for the item I ordered. Hopefully the rest of the process (shipping/receiving) will be just as great.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Very good but there is no enough information about some label information of some products. I enjoy shopping here and love it.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    I love the prices on this site and I hope you continue to keep your prices low, so I will not consider shopping anywhere else. Thank you,
  • Jan 25, 2016
    The one thing I didnt like and noticed immediately, at least with the product I ordered, was that the product description was minimal, and there was no nutrition label on the page.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    very good prices y same of the products
    none at this time
  • Jan 16, 2016
    Jan 25, 2016
    Looking for the cheapest price on the products I need. On this order, you met that criterion. Thank you.
  • Jan 15, 2016
    Its easy to choose.
    Jan 26, 2016
  • Jan 12, 2016
    I had very good experience with 4AllVitamins.com.
    Jan 30, 2016
    I will come back for purchasing again
  • Jan 8, 2016
    Excellent. I thought you went out of business...and stumbled upon your email address while looking at my misc. section and went to your website and so made my purchase today.
    Jan 25, 2016
    I have one major problem regarding 2 of the 20 items. They were all packed in one huge box and the bottles were in 2 tiers/rows....and no bubble wrap was used! For whatever reason, 2 of the bottles were cracked open near the bottom of both bottles. When I lifted one bottle out of the container the tablets fell out the bottom. The 2nd bottle was also cracked near the bottom with the glass scattered in the box, but the tablets remained stuck inside the bottle. One bottle was in the lower tier, and the second bottle was in the second tier. The bottles were close to being on top of one another. Although the box says "fragile" I suspect the box took a violent blow to cause the glass to crack open. I don't know how long the bottles were opened. I opened the box today as I was getting ready to consume the tablets and I checked each bottle b/c of the glass fragments from the bottles lying on the bottom of the big box container. The bottles usually have bubble wrap stuff around them, but none of the bottles were protected. The bottles had very little protection except for very very thin cardboard between each bottle...like eggs in a container. Kind of disappointing this time. I like the product. I wonder whether the 2 bottles should be replaced b/c of the possibility of glass splinters being in some tablets. Should I call somebody? Please advise me.
  • Jan 6, 2016
    I am very satisfied with the products of 4AllVitamins.com. The shipping as well is fast and careful.
    Jan 28, 2016