4Inkjets Reviews

08/27/2016
4Inkjets Ratings and User Reviews. 4Inkjets is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1469 reviews.
4Inkjets.com offer computer printers and accessories at low prices.
Circle of Excellence - 4Inkjets

2015 Platinum

4Inkjets Rating

More About 4Inkjets

Recent Reviews for 4Inkjets

• Aug 23, 2016
    not much to say haven't tried the product yet coupons that were on the site did not work said they were expired even though they were listed with the product
  • Aug 23, 2016
    My re-order will be dependent on the quality of the product. I've had bad experience with re-manufactured cartridges

From 4Inkjets

Thank you for your recent order with us. Please keep in mind that you are covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Do not hesitate to contact us at 800-465-5387 if you need any assistance, we are here to help!
  • Aug 23, 2016
    Have ordered ink from them before, highly satisfied and ordering 3 this time to get the great discount. fast shipping. website is easy to use. Im very satisfied with them.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    I know shipping to Hawaii can sometimes cost extra, some sites do not charge shipping and clearly indicate that free shipping is to all US locations. I did not see such on the site until I was checking out, since I ordered from 4inkjets in the past, I liked the product I ordered so I decided that it was okay to still proceed. I normally stop orders at that point.
  • Aug 22, 2016
    Excellent product and service!
  • Aug 22, 2016
    My wife and I have been using 4inkjets for several years and are very satisfied with the quality of product and the price.
  • Aug 22, 2016
    Bought them once before & they worked as well as new cartridges!
  • Aug 22, 2016
    Products so far have been good quality.
  • Aug 22, 2016
    A perfect please to do bussines with.
    Good value to me
  • Aug 22, 2016
    Loved the site, it was easy to use and find what I was looking for. Plus it was a lot cheaper to have the ink shipped than it is to go to the store to buy one of the packages that I bought. Will definitely use again
  • Aug 22, 2016
    I am very unshared about the remanufactured ones but will be waiting to try them last time I ordered ink the remanufactured ones did not far very well had to clean them up a lot.

From 4Inkjets

Thank you for your recent order with us! We are sorry to hear about the previous trouble you experienced with remanufactured cartridges! Feel free to contact us with any feedback you may have after you try out the products. If you have any ... Read full response »
  • Aug 22, 2016
    I have bought color and black cartridges from Epson but thought I would try this company this time. I think it is a little less expensive with the discount and free shipping.
  • Aug 22, 2016
    Always reliable, great product.
  • Aug 14, 2016
    Aug 23, 2016
    I can get what I want when I need it.

From 4Inkjets

Thank you for your feedback and recent order with us. Please keep in mind that you are covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Do not hesitate to contact us at 800-465-5387 if you need any assistance, we are here to help!
  • Aug 12, 2016
    I have been happy with the items I have purchased
  • Aug 9, 2016
    Aug 23, 2016
    Fast, easy to use service repeatedly delivering quality products.
  • Aug 2, 2016
    Aug 22, 2016
    Printer toner expiration date wiil occur before I need the second package
  • Jul 30, 2016
    Aug 22, 2016
    Somewhat upset that the order was wrong in the first place. But I did get it eventually and was satisfied. I wish there were a phone number to contact instead of just email. Could have explained problem better. Overall price and quality was good. Will probably order again

From 4Inkjets

Thank you for your recent feedback! I’m sorry to hear about the trouble you encountered with the first shipment you received from us! Please keep in mind that you are covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee, so please do not hesitate to contact ... Read full response »