4Inkjets Reviews

12/24/2014
4Inkjets Ratings and User Reviews. 4Inkjets is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 2271 reviews.
4Inkjets.com offer computer printers and accessories at low prices.
Circle of Excellence - 4Inkjets

2014 Winner

4Inkjets Rating

More About 4Inkjets

Recent Reviews for 4Inkjets

• Dec 19, 2014
    I always get the best bank for my buck shopping through 4 inkjets.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    will wait with comments until I receive my ink cartridges
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Ordering was easy and price was good. Loved the free shipping.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I Found you on cnet i rally have a problem with company's i find there hope you are one of the good ones
  • Dec 19, 2014
    always satisfied with the products
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Was very easy to find and to order the inkjets we needed and make the online order.
    I LIKE THE 4INKJETS
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Was easy to use & cheap.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Ordered two times and have had great results with my products.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Easy ordering, quick shipping and good prices.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    THIS IS TO BIZRATE...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 4 OF YOUR FAVORITE MAGAZINES VALUED AT 100.00? WOW WHAT AN AWESOME VALUE...PLEASE, DO ALL YOUR CUSTOMERS A FAVOR... DON'T PISS ON OUR LEGS AND TELL US IT'S RAINING...OH AND NO ONE WINS THE 25.00 DOLLARS FOR COMPLETING THE SURVEY.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    i am very satisfied with my ink.everything wasas a expected, thank you
  • Dec 10, 2014
    at checkout the description of items purchased did not include full description of item ordered and I was not sure that the correct item had been ordered. I had to get into a chat with a representative who assured me that the item I ordered was one and the same as what appeared at the checkout. i.e. I ordered printer ink cartridges with a computer chip, and what appeared at checkout did not designate " with chip"
    Dec 18, 2014
    The product did not meet expectations I had. I have used ink cartridges from other internet providers before and did not have any problems, with the printing quality. The cartridges from 4inkjet were supposed to be compatible with my printer, but the printing of colored documents did not print accurately and every copy had a pinkish tone. Your support services were very helpful and courteous but the final issue is that they are not responsible for your inferior product. I was told that I would be reimbursed for my entire purchase and that a special mailer would be sent to me. I have not received this mailer yet so I cannot evaluate your return policy. I hope that it will be as good as the customer support representative.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    I've always been satisfied with your products. Thanks a lot.
    Dec 19, 2014
    I am always satisfied with you
  • Dec 9, 2014
    I have been using this site for years. I recommend it to everyone
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    I would not have needed to place this order at this time but the last of the ink cartridges from my previous order was a dud when I went to use it. At least you people are fast, even though your product isn't always reliable. This happened to me once before several years ago.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Overall good prices and good experience
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    Merchandise was back ordered. I ordered on 12/05 2014. I did not know until 12/18/2014 that it was back ordered. I cancelled the order.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    The first ink cartridge lasted approximately one ream. The second cartridge lasted about the same. The third cartridge didn't work at all.