4Inkjets Reviews

03/28/2015
4Inkjets Ratings and User Reviews. 4Inkjets is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 2791 reviews.
4Inkjets.com offer computer printers and accessories at low prices.
Circle of Excellence - 4Inkjets

2014 Winner

4Inkjets Rating

More About 4Inkjets

Recent Reviews for 4Inkjets

• Mar 24, 2015
    Love the prices, and quality of products. Thanks
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Very good pricing and a plus free shipping.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    I've always enjoyed ordering products from 4inkjets.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    This company has always delivered only the best quality materials that I have ordered and without any delays to me every time I have ordered from you. I also recommend your business to all my friends who are looking for a company with high quality materials for sale.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    so far was a good experience
  • Mar 24, 2015
    I have been very pleased. On my first order, they sent it to me twice but only charged me once. I sent the second order back to you. Other then that everything was great. Prices are great.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    I have ordered several times from 4imkjets and all received as promised and meets my ink needs. I sometimes do not use as rapid as I should, after 3 years I cannot expect the ink to stay usable. But the price off sets the lost of the ink. The prices are so much better than local stores, I will shop here each time I need ink for my printer.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Always received exceptional customer service if I ever had a problem with any toner purchased...
  • Mar 24, 2015
    I've had a couple of the ink cartridges not work, but I had bought spares.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Super easy....clear and quick.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    I can't recommend the product yet because I haven't used it yet, but the checkout process was and the price was so much better than other online sites & I visited. Hopefully thecartridges will work just fine in my Canon printer.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    We'll see when it gets here
  • Mar 24, 2015
    web site is excellent for ordering item....good information
  • Mar 18, 2015
    no comments at this time.
    Mar 25, 2015
    no comments.
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Excellent site, great prices on replacement ink. Quick shipments.
    Mar 24, 2015
    Sucks.magenta printer refill leaked all over me and my clothes. Cheap carp.
  • Mar 15, 2015
    I used company in the past and love the fact they recycle the ink cartridges.
  • Mar 14, 2015
    Mar 24, 2015
    Product was delivered fast and was exactly what I ordered.
  • Mar 12, 2015
    I appreciated the low cost and variety of products. We are a small church and preschool with four different printers that we use for all our printing. We were able to move away from a big and costly industrial machine thanks in part to hearing about your website. Not only have we saved money on ink through your company, but we have also now been able to shed a costly copier contract. Thank you.
  • Feb 20, 2015
    Mar 24, 2015
    First CL-41 tri-color ink cartridge failed to print magenta, replacement cartridge arrived VERY promptly, and works fine.