4Inkjets Reviews

07/31/2015
4Inkjets Ratings and User Reviews. 4Inkjets is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1857 reviews.
4Inkjets.com offer computer printers and accessories at low prices.
Circle of Excellence - 4Inkjets

2014 Winner

4Inkjets Rating

More About 4Inkjets

Recent Reviews for 4Inkjets

• Jul 24, 2015
    I will always order from 4linkjets
  • Jul 24, 2015
    First time experience met all my requirements.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    good products and shipping.
    Not the least expensive price, but the 2 year warrantee sold me
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Great prices. Easy to find my cartridge. The site's check-out procedure did not work properly. When I clicked the place-order button, nothing happened. The site failed to identify the cause of the error. By trial and error, I found that the checkout procedure worked after I logged out of my password manager and typed in my credit-card account information manually.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    I look forward to getting my ink and using it. Then I can tell you what I think
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Fast and easy to order and check out.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    My credit card was declined with a message "contact your bank"--I did that. No problem with the account. Perhaps there was a typo. That happens. HOWEVER. My only recourse seemed to be to close out, cancel and start over again. Which I did. After calling the bank. I did not like this process.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    I buy from 4inkjets occasionally (I don't print a lot of stuff), and I have only ever had one unusable cartridge. It was more trouble to send it back for replacement than just tossing it....
  • Jul 23, 2015
    I've been very pleased with 4Inkjets, there website is extremely easy to navigate and checkout is simple and easy. I wish all websites were as quick and easy as 4Inkjets, Also, there prices r unbeatable. Keep up the great work 4Inkjets, its a pleasure doing business with you!!! thanks Jennifer
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Due to retirement have not purchased from Inkjet for years! Disappointed in your handling of old customer ID, Email and password! ocm
  • Jul 23, 2015
    First experience, and it seems a very user friendly website
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Very low prices for sufficient quality product.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Jul 23, 2015
    I keep having to clean the ink things to get it to work.
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Jul 24, 2015
    This order has not yet arrived, and customer service has been totally unresponsive. I will never buy from this vendor again.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I called 4inkjets to see if I could return unopened cartridges for a printer that has to be discarded and was happy to find that I can get credit. I am now ordering cartridges for my new printer. the young woman I spoke with could not have been any nicer. Thanks!
    Jul 23, 2015
    I purchased a set of ink cartridges for an older printer which subsequently broke down and was on repairable. I called for inkjets and they arrange for me to return the unopened cartridges. I was very happy to receive credit for them and I have already purchased a box of cartridges for my new printer. Their customer service is wonderful!
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Only the 2nd time I've ordered from this site, the first time the cartridges came in 2 days, and way less expensive than trying to get them refilled locally. The quality is great also. Thank Pete
    Jul 23, 2015
    Items shipped quickly, arrived fine. A++++ seller!