4Inkjets Reviews

04/26/2015
4Inkjets Ratings and User Reviews. 4Inkjets is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 2721 reviews.
4Inkjets.com offer computer printers and accessories at low prices.
Circle of Excellence - 4Inkjets

2014 Winner

4Inkjets Rating

More About 4Inkjets

Recent Reviews for 4Inkjets

• Apr 21, 2015
    Your product pricing and availability makes it more affordable for a non-profit to do what they do, thank you.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    So far I am happy with the purchase, I really like the price, let's see how good the product is.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    I have purchased canon generic products but not HP generic....I am hoping I have as great a result as in the past.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    4Inkjets was recommended as the best in a review I saw, and they lived up to the recommendation. I ordered a set of inkjet cartridges and they performed fine and were at a great price. I just reordered.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Local company. Good reputation. Stand behind their products.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Prices are great. Shipping time is excellent. from my previous experience with 4inkjets. However last order, one of my cartridges did not work. Giving you guys another chance, I believe it was just one of those things.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    I have been very pleased with pricing and delivery of my orders so far.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    have been very satisfied with every order from 4inkjets, and will continue to do business with your company.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    +For my simple purchase it is fast and simple till the end and then you get tothis BS/
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Everything was very highly positive!
  • Apr 21, 2015
    YOUR SITE, WHICH I GOT FROM YTUBE, WAS A VERY PLEASANT SURPRISE. I WILL NOT ONLY CONTINUE TO USE YOUR PRODUCTS, BUT WILL PASS THIS ON TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    the price is fair ,no shipping charges and the inks work
  • Apr 21, 2015
    I like that you can get a bundle...saves from re-ordering often...I also LOVE that not only are their prices amazing but they have coupons to save even more. The free shipping is amazing. I will be sure to submit a review in the next few months on my experience of how long they last and the quality of my print outs. People need to use ink places like this...For one ink cartridge at Staples - it runs me 24.00...for a bundle of 9 it ran me 53..its a no brainer!
  • Apr 21, 2015
    4Inkjets had the toners I needed at a great price.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    Apr 21, 2015
    I will definitely make future purchases.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    I have been ordering my ink from them for several years and wouldn't ever use anyone else. They are awesome !!!!
    Apr 21, 2015
    I wouldn't buy ink anywhere else !!!
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Very satisfied, quick, great selection & prices.
    Apr 21, 2015
    Have ordered from 4Inkjets for several years. Always the best price, fast delivery, good quality.
  • Apr 11, 2015
    Great "starter" deal on Inkjet cartridge. We probably will be back for more...
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Some difficulty in continue shopping - too much back and forth to find additional products.