4Inkjets Reviews

09/26/2016
4Inkjets Ratings and User Reviews. 4Inkjets is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1641 reviews.
4Inkjets.com offer computer printers and accessories at low prices.
Circle of Excellence - 4Inkjets

2016 Winner

4Inkjets Rating

More About 4Inkjets

Recent Reviews for 4Inkjets

• Sep 26, 2016
    Cheap Prices, friendly and experienced customer service.
  • Sep 26, 2016
    I have been pleased with my past orders, and quailty
    NO ASER T THIS QUESTON>
    nothing at this time.
  • Sep 26, 2016
    Price is great and easy of ordering is important. Thanks
    Good pricing, loved free shipping and 10% discount
    4InkJets is the least expensive, quality ink source I have found
  • Sep 26, 2016
    Quality product proven over time - good delivery performance
  • Sep 26, 2016
    I find that the quality of the ink is excellent and so much lower in price from Canon plus a 15% sale.price and free shipping.
  • Sep 26, 2016
    The price was what got the sale I had just bought 2 for the business at nearly the same pice for these. Thanks for the Savng of my business expense.
  • Sep 26, 2016
    like the prices. hope the don't sky rocket like everything else
  • Sep 26, 2016
    This is my second purchase from 4Inkjets,I am very pleased with the product You cannot price or quality of the product
  • Sep 26, 2016
    Since this is my first time using 4inkjets I can't say if I'll like the product until I get and use it. The website and buying experience were good.
  • Sep 25, 2016
    Inkjets is currently an alternative to buying original Canon ink because of my over utilization of my printer. The website and reviews found on the internet were positive, and I'm hoping to continue being a customer if my order is delivered in a timely manner and is compatible with my device.

From 4Inkjets

Thank you for your recent order with us! Please feel free to contact us with any feedback you may have after you try out the products.
  • Sep 25, 2016
    Very easy to order. Fairly inexpensive. Shipping charge a little excessive but price may make up for it.
  • Sep 19, 2016
    The website is not friendly with Firefox. I tried to make orders few times and it doesn't work. My cart turned into empty every time after I log in and then the page got frozen. Finally, I switched to Chrome and it started working. But when I finishing filling out all the info and push the bottom"place order", the page got frozen again and I have to re-start again. It's quite annoying.

From 4Inkjets

We are very sorry for the trouble and inconvenience! We appreciate the feedback on the website and will report the error to correct this issue!
  • Sep 16, 2016
    Sep 26, 2016
    Good products and easy to do business with.
  • Sep 14, 2016
    Great products, I am a repeat customer coming back because I was satisfied with the product and the service from my first order.
  • Sep 12, 2016
    Sep 26, 2016
    Super fast delivery, received within 48 hours of order. I've used the color inkjet cartridge so far without any problems. Would I order more from this company. Absolutely.