4Inkjets Reviews

07/21/2014
4Inkjets Ratings and User Reviews. 4Inkjets is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1115 reviews.
4Inkjets.com offer computer printers and accessories at low prices.
Circle of Excellence - 4Inkjets

2010 Winner

4Inkjets Rating

More About 4Inkjets

Recent Reviews for 4Inkjets

• Jul 8, 2014
    So far - So good
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Great experience and very cheap ink cartridges. thanks.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    This has been the only online store in which I have purchased ink from since buying my printer. I absolutely love the bargain prices.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Your pricing and shipping options are second to none. I went on Staples website to see if they had the ink at a similar cost. Even with a $30 off coupon I would not receive the same quantity of ink cartridges I purchased from 4Inkjets. Thank you for helping make my business affordable!
  • Jul 7, 2014
    will wait to see if I like these cartridges
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Web page was very easy to navigate.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Product pricing appears to be reasonably competitive.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Ease of product selection and competitive pricing
  • Jul 6, 2014
    great positioning on Google brought me to your website. However I was very satisfied with the streamline options and great prices of your products. Compared to others I have seen this was the best deal.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Jul 8, 2014
    I ordered a Color and a Black Cartridge for my Epson Color 640 printer. For some reason the Black one doesn't work.

From 4Inkjets

Thank you for your recent order and feedback. I apologize for the trouble you are having with the black ink cartridge. All of our products are backed by a one year warranty and we are happy to provide simple troubleshooting for you to try; if the ... Read full response »
  • Jun 30, 2014
    I was surprised that the coupon didn't work. I'm guessing that the discount on the individual inkjet cartridges was higher and that disallowed the ValPak coupon except for the free shipping which was included also.
    Jul 8, 2014
    My purchase was for replacing stock. I have not yet opened the cartridges nor installed them.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    I will not be able to give any reasonable response until after I receive my order in a timely manner. I suggest you NOT inquire as to anyone's income, it is none of your business.
    Jul 7, 2014
    You people seem to rush to conclusions. I received the products and have yet to use them. When I do I might let you know factually about the products. In particular if anything is wrong. If you don't hear from me everything is okay. Got it?

From 4Inkjets

Thank you for your recent order. All of our products are backed by a one year warranty and are guaranteed to meet or exceed the same quality standards as the original (OEM) brand. Should you have any questions, trouble or concerns, please do not ... Read full response »
    Jul 7, 2014
    Item was backordered but I was not informed, so item was not delivered on time, I had to call to find out the status of the order

From 4Inkjets

Thank you for your recent order and feedback. I sincerely apologize for the delay with your shipment! We normally have a rich supply of most ink and toner cartridges, however, we have experienced a few delays in the past due to high demand. ... Read full response »
    great all around.
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Jul 7, 2014
    I bought the recycled ink thinking it would be as good as the new cartridges. However, my computer now tells me I still need to buy ink. According to my computer there is not very much ink in the recycled cartridges. Now I have to go and buy new ones. NOT HAPPY!!

From 4Inkjets

Thank you for your recent order and feedback. I apologize for the trouble and confusion, however, due to changes in printer programming, the ink levels for this particular cartridge may appear to be low or empty. Nonetheless, we assure you that the ... Read full response »
  • Jun 27, 2014
    Jul 6, 2014
    I'm fully satisfied with your Product
  • Jun 26, 2014
    Great prices, awesome free shipping with coupon
    Jul 6, 2014
  • Jun 22, 2014
    ive ordered from you before always satisfied
  • Jun 19, 2014
    Jul 8, 2014
    produst did not work inprinter nor did replacement

From 4Inkjets

Thank you for your recent order and feedback. I sincerely apologize for the continuous trouble our product has caused. Unfortunately, printer manufacturers often send firmware updates to the printer to keep it from accepting non-genuine ink. ... Read full response »