4Inkjets Reviews

01/26/2015
4Inkjets Ratings and User Reviews. 4Inkjets is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 2418 reviews.
4Inkjets.com offer computer printers and accessories at low prices.
Circle of Excellence - 4Inkjets

2014 Winner

4Inkjets Rating

More About 4Inkjets

Recent Reviews for 4Inkjets

• Jan 25, 2015
    great place to buy supply
  • Jan 25, 2015
    It took very little time for me to find what I was looking for and the prices are reasonable. I'm used to purchasing online and don't like to pay for shipping. That's a big pluss for you in my book.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    So far so good... easy site to navigate, easy shopping experience. Good product descriptions. Products easy to find. Offered Paypal as a payment option which is good for me, even found a coupon which made the already cheapest deal I could find, even cheaper... happy with my purchase.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    first purchase. lets see how it goes. on time delivery is key for me. selection was good for me.
    Ordering is easy
  • Jan 24, 2015
    I like the opportunity to buy individual colors.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    As good as all other merchants can be
  • Jan 24, 2015
    your site makes it easy to order and the prices are very reasonable. The ink cartridges have been working well with my Canon printer.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    ill reserve judgement till I use the ink
  • Jan 24, 2015
    good product, good price, free shipping......happy consumer
  • Jan 24, 2015
    my sister order this product, and it was shipped in a great timing, so far very impressed
    Been great so far.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    have ordered all my ink supplies from 4 inkjets ever since i owened a printer which is years
  • Jan 19, 2015
    works well for me.in all respects
    Very reliable !
  • Jan 18, 2015
    I purchased a multipack of ink for my Epson Xp310 to print my Christmas calendars. Was very happy with how far the ink went and will definitely purchase from 4inkjets again in the future.
    Very pleased.
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Jan 24, 2015
    I am happy with the product and the delivery
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Jan 25, 2015
    Products are as advertised. Shipping was quick.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    The only critique I have is that the ink doesn't last as long as others I've used. The priceis excellent though.
    Jan 25, 2015
    I have not used the product yet but it was received in good condition.
  • Jan 7, 2015
    I recommend 4Inkjets to anyone who is planning to buy more printer supplies. Ever since I started ordering my compatible inks from them years ago, not only have I saved a LOT of money, but I've never had any problems with their products or shipping time. Most of the time I receive the package much earlier than I anticipated. I will only purchase my ink from 4Inkjets. I'm only half-joking when I say I'm their #1 fan.
    Jan 24, 2015
    I've ordered printer ink from 4inkjets many times and every time they have not only delivered early or on time, but I've never had any problems with the ink I've bought from them. I will always order from them and I always recommend them to people I'm in contact with who are planning to buy printer ink.