4Inkjets Reviews

09/04/2015
4Inkjets Ratings and User Reviews. 4Inkjets is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1828 reviews.
4Inkjets.com offer computer printers and accessories at low prices.
Circle of Excellence - 4Inkjets

2014 Winner

4Inkjets Rating

More About 4Inkjets

Recent Reviews for 4Inkjets

• Sep 3, 2015
    3/4th experience. enjoyable
  • Sep 2, 2015
    4inkjets has always provided me with quality products and fast delivery.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I can't say enough about the value and price and ease of use from this website. This is the only place I will purchase original and re-manufactured ink, if I have the choice.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    i f feel very at ease ordering from your company
    fast and easy ordering
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I'm really looking forward to trying the refill kit and re manufactured cartridges!
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Great company to deal with,never any problems
    great web site
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I read many of the comments about this company and that is what made my final decession to purchases this ink from your company. I can't afford all of this high price ink and I am hoping this will be my new site to order from....
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I have been really happy with the inks that I have gotten from 4INKJETS. The quality has been good and the prices are even better!!!
  • Sep 2, 2015
    fine so far, we will see when I get the product. quality and pricing are my main concerns.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Very pleased - amazingly - no shipping, and discounts included - Yea!
    good product so far
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Best prices on the internet !! The ease of ordering online through 4INKJETS and delivery of product ordered made the experience one that should be rewarded. Thank you 4INKJETS.
    Sep 2, 2015
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Thanks for a great site and large selection
    Sep 3, 2015
    Great service for compatible products.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    ii must wait until I see my SB's credited to give an overall rating as to my satisfaction. I NEVER got my last ones from my purchase of one cartridge.
    Sep 3, 2015
    very pleased....still awaiting my Swagbucks, though. i will never purchase thru swagbucks again, they promised 25sb/dollar spent. when WHAT I PURCHASED IN APRIL WERE NEVER AWARDED, THEY GAVE ME 10 SB....SAID THEY COULDN'T VERIFY MY PURCHASE. SAME THING IS HAPPENING WITH THIS ONE. SB WERE TO BE REWARDED WITHIN 2-7 DAYS - NOTHING!
  • Aug 21, 2015
    1st order in a long time. last time was for print cartridge refill kit. don't remember why I did not continue refilling ... too messy, poor quality? trying oem cartridges as regular product ones are 'dear' and don't last long. Quality is important, so we will see.
    Sep 3, 2015
    I received the ink on time and it was packaged extremely well. I have not used the product yet and that is the reason for the middle of the road reply to Reorder and Recommend to others.
  • Aug 5, 2015
    since this my first experience with 4inkjets, i can't say that i really have any way to compare.