5Forms Reviews

06/01/2015
5Forms Ratings and User Reviews. 5Forms is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 15 reviews. Last rated on 05/27/2015.

5Forms Rating

More About 5Forms

Recent Reviews for 5Forms

• May 27, 2015
    I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THIS SITE AND FOR THE FACT THEY HAD A VERY UNIQUE BUSINESS CARD FOR ME TO PURCHASE.
  • May 12, 2015
    It would be nice to see a list of previously purchased items instead of having to open each order in the history to find the items.
  • May 9, 2015
    May 24, 2015
    The "extra" lines of text that I had to pay for, should not be extra. They are required by Texas state law. 1. TACL number 2. "regulated by TDLR" statement Also, these invoices look like I bought them at Office Depot and rubber stamped my name on them. Should look more customized. The "HVAC SERVICE ORDER INVOICE" line is bigger than my logo? really? Is it even necessary? The "proof" process does not really show what the invoice will look like.
  • May 6, 2015
    May 19, 2015
    I was very happy to find this product as it was checks for a very old system.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    Would like more colors for the Real Estate folders. (Very dark or bright) Site is "busy" and doesn't have easy browsing features, but similar products are grouped nicly Your oder page has a lot of items "below the fold" when trying to check out, so necessary fields are easily missed.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    May 16, 2015
    Great pricing and fast - thanks!
  • Apr 19, 2015
    been useing you for years for my buiness forms ect
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Very fast ordering process.
    Apr 25, 2015
    Read the desceiption of item in detail.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    I wish I could see what my forms look like while im editing them
  • Mar 13, 2015
    Wonderful shopping experience every time. I will continue to order from here. Always satisfied!
  • Mar 6, 2015
    I did not like having to place order before I could see a proof on it. Other sites let me see a proof as I listed information. I did place the order because I was in a hurry to get it, but am unsure how it will look.
    Mar 28, 2015
    Probably, the only thing I would like to see, is preview of my proof without having to wait a day or so. Other wise, I'm very pleased and will return.

From 5Forms

When viewing the information online, it doesn't give you an accurate view of the imprint. The artists work very hard to make sure your information is complete and correct. You are not obligated to approve the proof and we won't charge you for the ... Read full response »
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Great Site and great customer service.
    Apr 20, 2015
    Great Job and CHEAPER than Deluxe!