5Forms Reviews

5Forms Ratings and User Reviews. 5Forms is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 13 reviews. Last rated on 10/08/2015.

5Forms Rating

More About 5Forms

Recent Reviews for 5Forms

• Oct 8, 2015
    The only problem I had was I wasn't sure when my order was completed and was afraid of getting charged more than once. I took the chance and am happy I found your site.
  • Sep 25, 2015
    The site was very easy to use and the prices were very competitive to the others.
  • Sep 22, 2015
    Love 5 forms, it's the only place I shop for invoices.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    5 forms always helps me when i need it and gets the order right each time.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Great customer service. I was very surprised by how easy it was to speak to a representative and complete my order. Thank you.
    Aug 31, 2015
    I placed the order on behalf of my husband. Before contacting customer service by phone, I exchanged two emails with a customer representative, but after not being satisfied with the feedback provided, I decided to call. I'm glad I did because after speaking to Michelle, who was very professional and kind, I was able to resolve my issue. The problem was that I had requested a sample of three different weekly time cards in order to determine, which would meet our company's needs and place an order afterwards. It turned out that two of the three sample forms were not available in sample format and I was told (via email) by a customer representative that I will only receive one sample form. However after speaking to Michelle, I was told that she could help me get one or two samples of the other forms I was interested in. She was able to obtain two samples of one of the forms, which was great because at the end I placed an order for that weekly time card (2000 in total). Overall it was a great shopping experience and I am very glad I was able to find 5forms.com. Thank you for the opportunity to share my opinion.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    It was a pleasure working in a site and store that works well. I also own a brick and mortar as well as a web-store and understgand how important the visual and ease of use aspects are.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Website a little hard to order from as far as checking options for imprinting or no imprinting. Could be a little more streamlined. Also a lot of distracting things on the page (i.e. columns on either side of page). "Add to cart" button is tiny. Otherwise, check out was easy.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Fix your checkout experience...
  • Jul 15, 2015
    I would like to be able to see what my logo is going to look like on the product before I pay
    Jul 26, 2015
    Ordering and tracking was very easy. The website couls use work that will make filling out information easier. I would have liked more of a variety of stickers like the ones i ordered. I didnt want model and seial number on there. I wanted more lines to fill out info. I loved the chain of information that came with the order. I liked that a sample of my ligo was sent to my email.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    good exp to start
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Would like to see a sample of what I'm ordering before the proof. Unless it is a special order.
    Jul 16, 2015
    We would like to see the format of the company information larger on the forms. For our business we need to put in a lot of details and there is not enough room to explain.
  • Jun 22, 2015