5Forms Reviews

08/27/2015
5Forms Ratings and User Reviews. 5Forms is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 11 reviews. Last rated on 08/20/2015.

5Forms Rating

More About 5Forms

Recent Reviews for 5Forms

• Aug 20, 2015
    Great customer service. I was very surprised by how easy it was to speak to a representative and complete my order. Thank you.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    It was a pleasure working in a site and store that works well. I also own a brick and mortar as well as a web-store and understgand how important the visual and ease of use aspects are.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Website a little hard to order from as far as checking options for imprinting or no imprinting. Could be a little more streamlined. Also a lot of distracting things on the page (i.e. columns on either side of page). "Add to cart" button is tiny. Otherwise, check out was easy.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Fix your checkout experience...
  • Jul 15, 2015
    I would like to be able to see what my logo is going to look like on the product before I pay
    Jul 26, 2015
    Ordering and tracking was very easy. The website couls use work that will make filling out information easier. I would have liked more of a variety of stickers like the ones i ordered. I didnt want model and seial number on there. I wanted more lines to fill out info. I loved the chain of information that came with the order. I liked that a sample of my ligo was sent to my email.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    good exp to start
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Would like to see a sample of what I'm ordering before the proof. Unless it is a special order.
    Jul 16, 2015
    We would like to see the format of the company information larger on the forms. For our business we need to put in a lot of details and there is not enough room to explain.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    happy with this company
    Jul 24, 2015
  • Jun 18, 2015
    I called customer service but nobody answered my call. After waiting 10 minutes, it told me to leave a message.
  • May 27, 2015
    I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THIS SITE AND FOR THE FACT THEY HAD A VERY UNIQUE BUSINESS CARD FOR ME TO PURCHASE.
    Jun 18, 2015