6pm.com Reviews

09/01/2014
6pm.com Ratings and User Reviews. 6pm.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 2223 reviews. Last rated on 08/24/2014.
Your smart-shopping skills have led you to an amazing online outlet for discount shoes, clearance clothing, bags on sale, affordable accessories and more! There's nothing quite like the feeling of finding your favorite brands for less. The thrill of the hunt and the joy of receiving more for your money is a high that just can't be denied. Feed your need for brand n... Show More Your smart-shopping skills have led you to an amazing online outlet for discount shoes, clearance clothing, bags on sale, affordable accessories and more! There's nothing quite like the feeling of finding your favorite brands for less. The thrill of the hunt and the joy of receiving more for your money is a high that just can't be denied. Feed your need for brand names at great discount prices with the convenience of online outlet shopping and the pleasure of receiving savings of up to 75% off. Stimulate your wardrobe with fresh, new styles, and proudly exhibit your astounding discount designer duds, top-notch performance gear for less and casual/contemporary fashion style for all to see.

6pm.com Rating

More About 6pm.com

Recent Reviews for 6pm.com

• Aug 24, 2014
    Love the selection and the prices!
    Great shoes and prices
  • Aug 23, 2014
    Good prices Waiting on my first order from U. We'll see how fast the free shipping is?
    Aug 31, 2014
    good prices and quick ship
    Aug 30, 2014
    Quick shipment of product as described. I like the shoes and I even got an extra pair of laces. It seems these alway break after time and it is hard to find replacements. I also got a very good price.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Good Quality ! Good Price ! Good Service !
    doing good !
    Aug 30, 2014
    i dont know if this product is a fake cause said made in china the oakley deviation
  • Aug 20, 2014
    Very simple to use website and the prices are good
    Aug 31, 2014
    Had exactly what I wanted and it came on time as promised.
  • Aug 20, 2014
    I love 6pm.com for my shopping fun.
    Aug 30, 2014
    6pm is an awesome place to shop. The savings & selection are impressive.
  • Aug 20, 2014
    I have been very happy with all my purchases at 6pm.com. I have told all my friends about it
    I love 6PM
  • Aug 19, 2014
    other than when you double shipped the same shoes I ordered a couple of weeks ago and it costing me $18.52 to return them, I have enjoyed 6pm for their offerings and their service. The customer service personnel are great.
    Sep 1, 2014
    I am still miffed that you double shipped me the same pair of shoes and that it cost me more to return them than the price of the shoes. I honestly believe you owe me a refund of $18,52. I orer the first pair and then your records show another pair was ordered about an hour later, but at that time of day I am out walking my standard poodles so I could not have sent another order.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    I love 6pm.com
  • Aug 17, 2014
    I've been telling everyone about this site. I have done all my clothes and shoes shopping at 6pm for the last year. Thank you for great service and products. I love 6pm!!
    Aug 31, 2014
    I do all our family clothes and shoe shopping with you, and have been more than satisfied. My only complaint would be that I have spent so much money on this site over the last 2 years, and there has been no rewards. Ill get an email offering a 10% discount, but its usually right after I've made a purchase, and I only have a small amount of time to use it.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    2 selections were out of stock.
    Aug 30, 2014
    6PM.COM offers me a great online shopping experience. Each time I order from them receive my purchase almost instantly. YOU HAVE EXCELLENT service. I love the variety of their merchandise also.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    It's easy to shop at 6pm.
    Sep 1, 2014
    Good shopping experience. Good prices.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    My first time shopping 6PM.COM and enjoyed the ease of the site. Absolutely love Dansko shoes and the savings offered as opposed to pricess at out local uniform shops! The free shipping is a huge bonus for me! Wishing delivery time was a little sooner! I had an on line coupon that the site would not accept though.
    Aug 31, 2014
    Love my shoes! Totally enjoyable and easy shopping experience! Will use 6pm.com for all of my shoe purchases!
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Sep 1, 2014
    I saw the shoe in the September 2014 InStyle magazine and decided to order it because I liked the design. 6pm.com had the best price when I comparison shopped online. The shoe was advertised as made of leather but the top is actually patent leather. Not a big issue as I still like the design, but it does mean the shoe is stiff to wear. I had a blister on my heel after the first wearing and will likely use a heel pad during subsequent wearings. The shoe size was true to size.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I would like to know that if a purchase does not fit that I can return it free of charge for exchange or refund. I really do like most of my purchases. But occasionally....
    Aug 30, 2014
    I had ordered 2 pair of shoes on August 15th but noticed after I reviewed the order that my address was wrong. I emailed your company and they tried to circumvent the address, but my order went to Syracuse, NY, tracking number said. I called 6pm and the young man sent them directly to my new address in 2 days. The shoes were everything I wanted. So thank you for all your trouble.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    A pleasant shopping experience
  • Aug 14, 2014
    I love that 6PM.com offers great products at a great value. I've been tracking these shoes for a while, hoping that 6PM.com would offer them again.
    Aug 31, 2014
    Love the selection and availability of products.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Too soon to tell. If billing is private and safe, if product is in new condition, then I will be pleased.