6pm.com Reviews

07/24/2014
6pm.com Ratings and User Reviews. 6pm.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 2471 reviews.
Your smart-shopping skills have led you to an amazing online outlet for discount shoes, clearance clothing, bags on sale, affordable accessories and more! There's nothing quite like the feeling of finding your favorite brands for less. The thrill of the hunt and the joy of receiving more for your money is a high that just can't be denied. Feed your need for brand n... Show More Your smart-shopping skills have led you to an amazing online outlet for discount shoes, clearance clothing, bags on sale, affordable accessories and more! There's nothing quite like the feeling of finding your favorite brands for less. The thrill of the hunt and the joy of receiving more for your money is a high that just can't be denied. Feed your need for brand names at great discount prices with the convenience of online outlet shopping and the pleasure of receiving savings of up to 75% off. Stimulate your wardrobe with fresh, new styles, and proudly exhibit your astounding discount designer duds, top-notch performance gear for less and casual/contemporary fashion style for all to see.

6pm.com Rating

More About 6pm.com

Recent Reviews for 6pm.com

• Jul 23, 2014
    Good prices on name brands.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    easy to navigate and the prices are great!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I loved the website and how easy it was to find the items I intended to purchase! I also loved the great deals and prices!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    It would have been nice to be offered a promo code to use as a first time buyer. Also, it was difficult finding my size for Orthaheel shoes (in clearance) most everything I wanted was out of stock.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Great shopping experience. I did have one issue though: when I had used the filter to search for only size 6 shoes, it still included shoes that had been recently out of stocked. I didn't appreciate that. I also don't understand why they ask for your email to notify if certain items are going to be restocked when it obviously never will again. Please fix this issue.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I am excited to make more purchases!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Thank you for making my experience in finding what I needed easy!!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I love this site. I tell all my friends about it.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    6pm.com had great prices for several items, plus shipping was free!!!!
    I love 6pm. I always get great deals for me, my daughters, grand kids & mom
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Sooo happy to find what I was looking for!
    Love this website!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I recommend this site my frends, because sometime there are fine sales.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    this is my first time to shopping at 6PM.COM.the item very catching,the quality is good and very affordable.
    Jul 23, 2014
    I always like to shop at 6pm its the best shopping website i think.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    I love it because there are no shipping charges
    Jul 23, 2014
    love the no shipping charges
    Jul 23, 2014
    Very good Customer Service,good product quality, perfect delivery.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    LOVE it! Amazing prices on brand names and free shipping!
    Great customer service
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Wish there were more of the 'average' sizes. You sell out pretty quickly.
    Jul 22, 2014
    Item on way back order. Will cancel. Not used to this with ya'll. If this is the swim suit. If this is about the bed spread, whoops, need to do this again.