6pm.com Reviews

11/25/2014
6pm.com Ratings and User Reviews. 6pm.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 77 reviews.
Your smart-shopping skills have led you to an amazing online outlet for discount shoes, clearance clothing, bags on sale, affordable accessories and more! There's nothing quite like the feeling of finding your favorite brands for less. The thrill of the hunt and the joy of receiving more for your money is a high that just can't be denied. Feed your need for brand n... Show More Your smart-shopping skills have led you to an amazing online outlet for discount shoes, clearance clothing, bags on sale, affordable accessories and more! There's nothing quite like the feeling of finding your favorite brands for less. The thrill of the hunt and the joy of receiving more for your money is a high that just can't be denied. Feed your need for brand names at great discount prices with the convenience of online outlet shopping and the pleasure of receiving savings of up to 75% off. Stimulate your wardrobe with fresh, new styles, and proudly exhibit your astounding discount designer duds, top-notch performance gear for less and casual/contemporary fashion style for all to see.

6pm.com Rating

More About 6pm.com

94%

Recent Reviews for 6pm.com

• Aug 26, 2014
    I love this site
  • Aug 24, 2014
    I have purchased from 6pm.com many times and I am always very satisfied with the price and condition of my order.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Love the selection and the prices!
    Great shoes and prices
  • Aug 23, 2014
    Good prices Waiting on my first order from U. We'll see how fast the free shipping is?
    Aug 31, 2014
    good prices and quick ship
  • Aug 23, 2014
    Have found you to be a reliable company with very competitive prices and good shipping.
    Sep 2, 2014
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Good Quality ! Good Price ! Good Service !
    doing good !
  • Aug 21, 2014
    the prices keep me coming back
  • Aug 21, 2014
    This is the best kept secret out there! I love it and have an addiction for this website. LOVE IT and have TOP NOTCH quality product!
  • Aug 20, 2014
    Great deals!
    Sep 2, 2014
    Great shoes outlet
  • Aug 19, 2014
    other than when you double shipped the same shoes I ordered a couple of weeks ago and it costing me $18.52 to return them, I have enjoyed 6pm for their offerings and their service. The customer service personnel are great.
    Sep 1, 2014
    I am still miffed that you double shipped me the same pair of shoes and that it cost me more to return them than the price of the shoes. I honestly believe you owe me a refund of $18,52. I orer the first pair and then your records show another pair was ordered about an hour later, but at that time of day I am out walking my standard poodles so I could not have sent another order.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    I love 6pm.com
  • Aug 17, 2014
    It seemed great. We will see how smoothly the shipping etc go.
    Sep 3, 2014
    You guys rock! Great product delivered promptly exactly as described. Will do business with you in the future for sure!
  • Aug 17, 2014
    It's easy to shop at 6pm.
    Sep 1, 2014
    Good shopping experience. Good prices.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    My first time shopping 6PM.COM and enjoyed the ease of the site. Absolutely love Dansko shoes and the savings offered as opposed to pricess at out local uniform shops! The free shipping is a huge bonus for me! Wishing delivery time was a little sooner! I had an on line coupon that the site would not accept though.
    Aug 31, 2014
    Love my shoes! Totally enjoyable and easy shopping experience! Will use 6pm.com for all of my shoe purchases!
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Sep 1, 2014
    I saw the shoe in the September 2014 InStyle magazine and decided to order it because I liked the design. 6pm.com had the best price when I comparison shopped online. The shoe was advertised as made of leather but the top is actually patent leather. Not a big issue as I still like the design, but it does mean the shoe is stiff to wear. I had a blister on my heel after the first wearing and will likely use a heel pad during subsequent wearings. The shoe size was true to size.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    A pleasant shopping experience
  • Aug 14, 2014
    I love that 6PM.com offers great products at a great value. I've been tracking these shoes for a while, hoping that 6PM.com would offer them again.
    Aug 31, 2014
    Love the selection and availability of products.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Too soon to tell. If billing is private and safe, if product is in new condition, then I will be pleased.