A Cherry On Top Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

A Cherry On Top Reviews

07/22/2017
A Cherry On Top Ratings and User Reviews. A Cherry On Top is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 474 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - A Cherry On Top

2016 Winner

A Cherry On Top Rating

More About A Cherry On Top

Recent Reviews for A Cherry On Top

• Jul 11, 2017
    I enjoy my time between a few interests and activities as a senior but my favorite things are cardmaking and tab in mixed media art. Excited to play with Distress Oxide Inks and all the possibility's I can create.
  • Jul 11, 2017
    Seems like a good site but I thought the shipping charges were a little steep. The item I order was free shipping or I would not have ordered it.
  • Jul 11, 2017
    Wish pre-order for Tim holtz would ship already.
  • Jul 11, 2017
    Not sure how I even found you but I'm curious about your company. I'm giving you a try since there aren't any local stamping companies in my city. On line is the best way for me to find what I need. The $10 coupon was a nice incentive too.
  • Jul 11, 2017
    I like the choices at A Cherry On Top.
    Love this company!
  • Jul 11, 2017
    They have excellent customer service and they answer their phone quickly and are always very nice!
  • Jun 23, 2017
    Great selection of products and reasonable prices.
    Jul 11, 2017
    Had a great variety of products.
  • Jun 30, 2017
    I love this site VERY much!!! :)
    Jul 11, 2017
  • Jul 10, 2017
    They have really great items some that I have found no where else at the prices that they sell for. They usually have fast shipping once the items come in to stock from there vendors. They have a great customer service group. I will order from again I am sure.
  • Jun 29, 2017
    Jul 10, 2017
    Love this store!
  • Jul 09, 2017
    They are my favorite online scrapbook store
  • Jun 11, 2017
    Love the products and the ease of shopping on line.
    Jul 09, 2017
  • Jun 16, 2017
    Love A Cherry On Top; quality products, packed beautifully, wonderful customer service!
    Jul 09, 2017
    Cherry On Top is always the best!
  • Jul 09, 2017
    love this company, my favorite!
  • Jul 08, 2017
    I love A Cherry On Top. I buy most of my supplies here and regularly check the pre-order page for what's coming.
  • Jul 08, 2017
    Love their customer service and inventory of product is great.
  • Jun 22, 2017
    The check out process was a bit confusing as I was required to select a link that did not look like a link for shipping address and I ended up submitting a question for help to the service desk. Instructions could be a bit clearer. The service desk was very helpful in describing what action to take to complete my order.
    Jul 08, 2017
    My only disappointment is that they use FedEx ground for shipping and it takes twice as long and costs 30% more than other online stores that use USPS Priority. I receive my products in 2-3 days vs. 7-10 days.
  • Jul 08, 2017
    Have always loved your products. Saw discussion about the new Christmas items within a scrapbook group blog and fell in love! Can't wait to begin to put my December scrapbook together-just waiting for the cute product to match my memories for the upcoming 2017 holidays ( I scrapbook daily from Dec 1-Dec 31). PS. While I had to note no children in my household under 18, there are 2 very special grandchildren that will definitely be the focus of the memory keeping and surrounded by your darling products!(Grandchildren products....hmmm a new design line?).
  • Jul 08, 2017
    I love this site. It's my go to.