A Cherry On Top Reviews

06/01/2015
A Cherry On Top Ratings and User Reviews. A Cherry On Top is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 536 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - A Cherry On Top

A Cherry On Top Rating

More About A Cherry On Top

Recent Reviews for A Cherry On Top

• May 15, 2015
    Always a great experience, never any issues. Great prices and fast shipping
    Great online shopping experience
  • May 15, 2015
    I have problems signing in. The password reset email never was sent to my email or spam folder. Its too hard to reset on the account page as well. But other than that I love the fact you carry items that are out of stock elsewhere.
  • May 15, 2015
    Great selection of products, I like looking for cherries (finally got to use some!), and I like the capability of my stuff staying in basket for a couple days while I make sure I have everything I want. Some places erase what's in cart after 1 day and thats frustrating when u spent all that time looking for all those items. Thanks for all you do!
  • May 15, 2015
    I LOVE TO BUY FROM YOU BECAUSE I COULD NOT DO SCRAPBOOKING WITHOUT YOU. THANKS JOEY
  • May 14, 2015
    A FREE SHIPPING for ALL International orders over $350 will be appreciated. Thank you!
  • May 14, 2015
    I had several items in my basket that I needed but had to put back because shipping was way to high and I know it will fit in a if it fits it ships which would have been cheaper. It was just scrapbooking paper. I've never had to pay over $10.00 for paper and I order more than what I was going to order with you. So I went ahead and ordered the stickers that your charging me $6.?? For and I only ordered because I can't find them I even took paper that went with the stickers off and order from different company which only charged me $4.00 for a order larger than this order. I do love your paper the ones I had to put back. You coupon codes are a joke as well everyone offers codes but your are weird. Have to buy $100. down to $50. etc. to receive free shipping. You don't even have a first time code like every company I buy from. I do all my shopping online for crafts above all else and I've never had a gun to my back for shipping or no codes worth using or can't use. Sorry if I'm being a jerk but very disappointed
  • May 14, 2015
    Great merchandise and variety of scrapbooking items
  • May 14, 2015
    Thanks for the special care in packing and for your sales
  • May 14, 2015
    I love this shop. I buy a lot of products that I can not normally find elsewhere. and where a lot of product are sold out CHERRY ON TOP has them in stock most of the time and they don't over price. I appreciate that
  • May 14, 2015
    With all the discounts offered in competing stores I would've expected at least a 40% off one item. It gives me pause that you don't do that
  • May 13, 2015
    My biggest concern is that there were no measurements on the items I bought. :-( it had the measurements on the thickness of the wood, but no the items specifically. So, now I feel like I have to just wait & pray that they are sizes that I can us.
  • May 13, 2015
    I have ordered before, and am very pleased. The video demonstrating the product really helped in making my decision. Thanks
    Awesome company, Gets my 10
  • May 13, 2015
    Like the store and products and fast delivery, wish was the shipping cost were less expensive. And also if you could include video links of new products will be nice, I have sometimes google to find out a product because even with the description not sure what actually the price includes.
  • May 5, 2015
    Free shipping on orders $100 more sucks :( i have not bought from you so i do not know if you ever do better offers than that. But, i can tell you buy a LOT online, most of the time on ebay because the prices are reasonable, competitive and free shipping!
    May 15, 2015
    hi, thought shipping was a wee bit high. and their free shipping with $__ purchase is way way too high! i would order more often if i could free shipping especially with like a $25-30 purchase! they did put a heavy weight cardboard and plastic bag. it is a good thing because the priority mail box was squashed up really bad.
  • May 3, 2015
    My past experience with this business has always been positive. Product arrives as promised ~ both speed and accuracy wise. Today was the first time I had issue with the Shopping Cart/Check-out Process. In the cart all items showed the appropriate discount. But when entered the checkout, some of the items reverted back to the pre-discount price. My initial reaction was to cancel those items, but in the end I found the total reflected the correct post-discount prices ~ only detail was incorrect. If there are actual billing issues, I will call and am confident that A Cherry on Top will make appropriate adjustment.
    May 13, 2015
    With this order, everything was just as expected ~ on time and as described on the web-site. No surprises! I primarily shop local small business and I am lucky enough to have a great papercraft store in my area. I look to A Cherry On Top whenever I am looking for something special or unavailable near-by. Price is important but does not stop me from buying if I find the perfect tool or pattern... I often struggle with the thought of paying shipping, but realize it is a necessary evil. A Cherry on Top does a good job of keeping competitive by balancing bargains with shipping. I do check the website regularly and will not hesitate to buy when something looks good!
  • Apr 21, 2015
    My experience so far has been nothing less than a 10. THANK YOU
    May 13, 2015
    Again A BIG 10
  • Mar 7, 2015
    I really enjoyed the verity of products. I only spent around 30$ because this was my first time and I still don't know how long it takes to receive the product. and if I will get it in good condition. Depending how quickly I receive them is going to determine if I shop here again. at Check out it did tell me that it may take 15-53 weeks to get to me... if it takes 53 weeks I probably wont be shopping here again. I'm really hoping I don't have to wait longer than a month. I really hope I can shop here again because cherry on top has A LOT of products that I love.
    May 14, 2015