A Cherry On Top Reviews

07/31/2015
A Cherry On Top Ratings and User Reviews. A Cherry On Top is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 422 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - A Cherry On Top

A Cherry On Top Rating

More About A Cherry On Top

Recent Reviews for A Cherry On Top

• Jun 29, 2015
    Ordering was easy
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Wish they would show a product "finished", or in a display.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    I love your site and can find what I need.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Happy with purchases, user friendly!
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Love your prices and selection!
  • Jun 24, 2015
    I love finding the stars, but I liked the cherries better. I'm not an American so the US flag doesn't do it for me. Great selection and prices.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    With all the scrapbook stores going out of business I am glad they are still around.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Really liked the shopping experience
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Product search should be easier.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    some of the items would not show up on the manual search but would if i searched by other criteria (like brand)
  • Jun 23, 2015
    I was originally looking for nautical stickers or decals but these will do just fine. My bathroom I Florida has a nautical theme an these stickers will look fine. TY
  • Jun 22, 2015
    The only complaint I have at this time, is a person cannot use more than $20 at one time when using your earned points. I can get many of your items on other sites cheaper at times, but I usually order from you because I am pleased with your service. When being able to only use $20, I have to pay shipping each time and I really don't see a savings to help equal the lower prices I might find at other sites. I often look at other sites now for the same products so I can save on the products I want. In the past I have placed many orders with you, but now am looking elsewhere for the savings. Wish you didn't change to only $20 limit.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Great selection of stuff!!
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Jun 24, 2015
    They have a great selection to choose from, delivery is very fast and I have been very happy with everything I have bought from them
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Jun 26, 2015
    Love ACOT! Everything is always perfectly packaged and arrives in a reasonable amount of time.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    It is a great web site i like it very much...
    Jun 28, 2015
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Hassle with checkout: moving from wish list to cart, first time I tried to complete transaction webpage hung up (please wait) and never worked. Second time saw that if I added $8 to my order it said free shipping. When I tried to use it, I had to use PayPal to get it and I was buying using a gift card from son. I tried to go back to check out (paying the shipping) and all the info I had put in for second time was lost so I had to do it again (3 times is definitely overkill)
    Jun 27, 2015
  • Jun 4, 2015
    I have looked at your site many times.. I needed some inspiration today and found the Photo Sleeve Fuse Tool. I can't wait to get it. You had the best price and with the 10% discount coupon, you were definitely the best priced online shopping company.
    Jun 23, 2015
    I have only used my new 'toy' once.. and how fun! I wish instructions had been provided, but I just heated it up and off I played. It is fun to have new items and getting the best price is always a benefit. Thanks.
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Everything was great with purchase just not sure when item will arrive
    Jun 23, 2015
    Will definitely buy from cherry on top again