A Cherry On Top Reviews

07/27/2015
A Cherry On Top Ratings and User Reviews. A Cherry On Top is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 443 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - A Cherry On Top

A Cherry On Top Rating

More About A Cherry On Top

Recent Reviews for A Cherry On Top

• Jun 22, 2015
    I found what I wanted woo hoo and check out is easy
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Love that I can pick up my order locally
  • Jun 21, 2015
    I love your site's organization and how easy it is to find new items. My only problem with ordering from ACOT is the shipping seems really high. But throw me a discounted shipping coupon and I'll order.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    I love A Cherry on Top, they are the best!
  • Jun 19, 2015
    I am disappointed that redeemed points are limited to $20 per perchase - I would have ordered a lot more product. I am also disappointed that they no longer offer free shipping on a $50 pruchase or I would order more often/
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Great experience, just wish I didnt have to wait for items to be in stock for whole order to ship.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    The site was easy to navigate through and check was a breeze.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Great service, and fantastic range of products
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Thank you for providing hard to find items at great prices and very reasonable shipping.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    I love the products and customer service. However, the shipping is higher than the other companies I frequent.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Thanks for providing different discounts! It's lots of fun to search for cherries and I always end up finding items to put in my cart or on my wish list.
    Jun 21, 2015
    Another wonderful shopping experience!
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Jun 18, 2015
    Very happy with your quick delivery. I believe future online purchases will be through you because of overall excellence and great customer service
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Jun 17, 2015
    Liked the fast easy way to order and the very fast delivery.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Nice site. very nice to have lots of product on one site.
    Jun 17, 2015
    Great site. Lots of products available that are usually hard to find.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Jun 17, 2015
    I really like this company but I liked it better when they only sold scrapbook items.
  • Jun 5, 2015
    Jun 20, 2015
    always reliable, always easy!
  • Jun 5, 2015
    When I need craft supplies, I shop in two places: A Cherry on Top and eBay. A Cherry on Top has never disappointed me; the order shipped is always correct and their prices are competitive; however, I usually wait until they offer free shipping and/or a 20% discount. I would recommend ACOT to my friends.
    Jun 22, 2015
  • May 21, 2015
    Jun 16, 2015
    I will say one thing, I did find that there are many (quite a few) items that I wanted that were "out of stock" that is a little disappointing. :(
  • May 15, 2015
    I have problems signing in. The password reset email never was sent to my email or spam folder. Its too hard to reset on the account page as well. But other than that I love the fact you carry items that are out of stock elsewhere.
  • Aug 27, 2013
    I am always pleased with the purchases I have made through A Cherry On Top. I very much like the variety.
    Jun 22, 2015
    I very much like the verity of products you carry.