A Cherry On Top Reviews

09/20/2014
A Cherry On Top Ratings and User Reviews. A Cherry On Top is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 396 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - A Cherry On Top

2013 Platinum

A Cherry On Top Rating

More About A Cherry On Top

Recent Reviews for A Cherry On Top

• Sep 15, 2014
    I have found that ACOT has the best paper crafting supplies,ease of access website,extremely smooth shopping and checkout experience. Tons of fantastic features like project ideas and feedback. I'm a huge fan. Cheers..Alicia Ernst
  • Sep 14, 2014
    thought I could use the SHIP40 promo code on my $40.70 purchase but couldn't...no explanation. Just said items didn 't qualify....made me rethink order and change it to a lower total
  • Sep 14, 2014
    Great products--love promos for free or reduced shipping as well as discount on products
  • Sep 14, 2014
    Seem to be price competitive to other on line stores
  • Sep 14, 2014
    I find the best selections at Cherry On Top and am always happy with all purchases.
  • Sep 13, 2014
    I like this company, they always get it right, and they carry the products I cannot find in local stores
  • Sep 13, 2014
    Love the way the store is organized, easy to find what I'm looking for. Also like that you can pre-order upcoming product.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Found everything I need :)
  • Sep 12, 2014
    I do like this company. I just wish shipping was faster. I would order a ton more if we got it within a few days instead of the week it takes to get to me.
    Love your website!
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Please make free shipping available with coupon on large orders.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    I love them...........................
    Sep 12, 2014
    I absolutely love this company.................
  • Sep 6, 2014
    I found the website to be very user friendly, the prices excellent and the product I was looking for was very easy to find!
    Sep 14, 2014
    I loved ordering from "A Cherry On Top". Their website was extremely user friendly, they had all the products I was looking for and I received my items a day sooner than expected! Would highly recommend this Company!
  • Sep 5, 2014
    Great experience...quick shipment..Thank you
  • Sep 3, 2014
    I was hoping to use the free shipping coupon code again, but I found out you could only use it once. I think if your customers spend over $100 it should be an automatic discount!
    Sep 13, 2014
    I paid for a rush shipment and it shipped within 24 hours and I recieved the shipment 5 days later. VERY satisfied!! :) Thank you!
  • Sep 2, 2014
    thanks for carrying so much selection as well as always having Teresa Collins' new releases!!
    Sep 12, 2014
  • Sep 1, 2014
    This cimpany is my favorv
    Sep 11, 2014
    Love shopping on cherry on top
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Love this site. I will be shopping more!!
    Sep 15, 2014