A Cherry On Top Reviews

02/12/2016
A Cherry On Top Ratings and User Reviews. A Cherry On Top is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 407 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - A Cherry On Top

2015 Platinum

A Cherry On Top Rating

More About A Cherry On Top

Recent Reviews for A Cherry On Top

• Feb 4, 2016
    Great website, almost too good since I use it many times/month. Service is excellent and I appreciate being able to pick up in Saginaw, since I am there frequently.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I was sort of unhappy that shipping wasn't free unless I spent 100. That's pretty steep in my opinion.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    A Cherry on Top always has a lot of great variety. They make it easy to shop online when you want to get to a scrapbook store. Unfortunately with my schedule and distance of stores unable to shop when I want to. They have competitive prices and ship quickly and I receive my order in great condition.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    This was my first shopping experience with A Cherry On Top. I am excited to see how quickly the products arrive. I was so glad to find the Shimelle Diecuts in stock at your store, and I've heard lots of people are satisified customers, so I thought I'd take a chance!
  • Feb 3, 2016
    A Cherry on Top always delivers quality product quickly, efficiently, and I can always count on my order being correct.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    I was so happy to find your website!! I ordered some paper craft items from Overstocked .com, Two days later I was e-mailed that they no longer had these items. It was upsetting ,the items were to make a gift. I Googled the craft items and found it on your website . CREAPER !!!! Too bad I didn't find your site sooner. I'll be sharing with friends my new find ,a Cherry on top. Maybe I can be lucky twice today. Finding your site and winning $25. Thanks for the chance to win......Km
  • Feb 1, 2016
    great service and great variety of products.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Found exactly what I was looking for, which is unavailable most places.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    They are definitely one of my favorite sites as far as price and selection. My only complaint are the high shipping rates and the inability to combine discount codes. I would probably buy a lot more if there was an amount to spend for free shipping, like $75 or over.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    I ordered due to receiving an e-mail and was looking for a product I had just seen demo-ed on a video from Unity Stamps. I haven't purchased from A Cherry On top in a very long time due to not scrapbooking anymore but do cardmaking now. I was very pleased to take a look at the new products.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Great options at good prices
  • Jan 23, 2016
    Feb 3, 2016
    Package got here so quick that there wasn't time to update tracking info. SUPER thrilled with shipping time and love my new paper supplies:)
  • Jan 23, 2016
    Feb 4, 2016
    tres satisfaites des dies commandes je vais recommandes tres bientot
  • Jan 21, 2016
    I always enjoy purchases from ACOT and the people are very friendly.
    Feb 1, 2016
    I just wish that products that aren't immediately available take so long to arrive at the warehouse.
  • Jan 20, 2016
    Feb 3, 2016
    very friendy site, easy to purchase. good follow up
  • Jan 20, 2016
    Everything was o
  • Jan 18, 2016
    Enjoyed the provided discounts and ease of shipping.
    Feb 3, 2016
    The button die was too small for the suit which was a large size.
  • Jan 15, 2016
    Feb 2, 2016
    I received everything I ordered, but it took 2 weeks to get it. The tracking # was of no use, it was never updated. The package just showed up finally.
  • Jan 14, 2016
    Hello - I would like to see more detail on the products : (1) what the product is made of (2) a more thorough explanation of the size of the actual products inside the package (for example: how thick are the 3-D items and/or length and width) ..... I'm always having to guesstimate. (3) when there are several items in a package and/or product (for example: a group of chipboard pieces) I want to be able to see the individual items, so I know exactly what I'm getting. Thank you for this opportunity to voice my opinion !