A Cherry On Top Reviews

07/02/2015
A Cherry On Top Ratings and User Reviews. A Cherry On Top is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 501 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - A Cherry On Top

A Cherry On Top Rating

More About A Cherry On Top

Recent Reviews for A Cherry On Top

• Jun 14, 2015
    I love your selection of products and the ease of searching your site. The wish list and cart list options are a nice feature.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    On the calculate postage page I was given one price for USPS, and then when it came time to confirm, the shipping was $2 more than calculated, with no additional product added to cart. That's a big turn off. The shipping costs are extremely high regardless.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Love A Cherry on Top....have never had a bad experience shopping with them.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    i love the variety of crafts i can shop for in the privacy of my own home as well as able to find what i need. Especially with all the scrapbooking stores closing. Thank you A Cherry On Top!
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Great online store for scrapbooking and other paper products! I love the large variety of brands and that new products are readily available. My favorite brand is October Afternoon. I can always count on A Cherry on Top to get the new products soon after I learn they've been released.
  • Jun 10, 2015
    My favorite online scrapbooking store.
  • Jun 10, 2015
    The service and shipping are one of the best I have found so far.
  • Jun 10, 2015
    I have ordered from them before (although, no recently) and was very happy with their service and my purchases.
  • Jun 10, 2015
    I love the service at Cherry on top! Although I purchase mostly from daily deal sites, I do love this store and the quality of it's service. More great deals would bring me back more often!
  • Jun 9, 2015
    I love A Cherry On Top, great prices, and I can earn points, I love that, makes me shop more often
  • Jun 5, 2015
    I went on line to order the Color Burst powdered paint by Ken Oliver and only found one color. Really disappointed but found some other products to order!
  • Jun 4, 2015
    Jun 14, 2015
    I usully buy rom you when you have the 20% off
  • Jun 3, 2015
    Jun 13, 2015
    I LOVE the light pink Color Crush binder and folio. They are hard to find, so am so pleased to get them.
  • May 30, 2015
    This was a very fast process and I am very excited. I hope that shipping is just as fast. Thank you!
    Jun 10, 2015
    I purchased the product and it came on time and was what I expected. What more could you ask for? Not much in my opinion. Great experience.
  • May 30, 2015
    So glad to see the large variety, love scrap booking but also enjoy knitting and crafts in general, coupons and bonuses always appreciated
    Jun 9, 2015
  • May 30, 2015
    Love ACOT!! They have been wonderful. This is my second order in three days. Yes, it's wonderful to shop on! Dealing with customer service, Michelle, was wonderful as well and my concern was immediately brought to the surface and solved just as quickly.
  • May 29, 2015
    I'm so happy to find them I will be a regular customer
    Jun 11, 2015
  • May 20, 2015
    Jun 13, 2015
    The shipping charges are astronomical compared to other companies, some items came damaged which is unusual for this company.