AB Restaurant Equipment Reviews

07/05/2015
AB Restaurant Equipment Ratings and User Reviews. AB Restaurant Equipment is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 06/28/2015.

AB Restaurant Equipment Rating

More About AB Restaurant Equipment

Recent Reviews for AB Restaurant Equipment

• Jun 28, 2015
    excellent, no issues
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Very happy - you're pricing beat out all of our vendors. Will be purchasing from you again. Thanks!
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Hopefully products meet on-line specificatioins
  • Jun 15, 2015
    First rate company & products. Will go to them first in future for needs.
    Jul 2, 2015
  • Jun 14, 2015
    i like to up date my store w new equitement more business
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Prices can't be beat!
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Great prices. Easy to view
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Jun 17, 2015
    It's very loud and missing the thermostat
  • May 12, 2015
    none at this time
  • May 11, 2015
    I am very satisfied with AB Restaurant Equipment. We needed two 20-tier bun racks ASAP so I gave them a call to confirm delivery times and it all worked out perfectly.
  • May 4, 2015
    so far none for 1st product purchase
    May 18, 2015
  • Apr 28, 2015
    Great and easy to use Website!
  • Apr 27, 2015
    I have purchased from AB Restaurant Equipment in the past, albeit from third parties. Those experiences were not so good. Overall, very good experience (so far) with this online purchase directly from the company. I will be returning anything that is defective or is unnecessary. The website link for return policy does not describe the return policy. Rather, it has a detailed description of the Privacy Policy.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Had a great shopping experience so far. Thank You.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    more information on items. like today. presume the items are 1/2 inch, if different you will be getting the items back.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    I was pleasantly surprised receiving my 3 compartment sink with in one week. I ordered again based on good pricing and excellent delivery.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Apr 15, 2015
    Lighthouse Church is extremely satisfied with AB Restaurant Equipment, their product and their staff. We will order from them again and recommend their company every chance we get!
  • Mar 29, 2015
    Apr 12, 2015
    I have sent a email concerning my delivery!! I have not had a response yet. The first order I made was at the end of last yr. The carrier said he couldn't get down my road. Lol It was after dark so I couldn't see well. The next day I discovered a little scratch no big deal. My most recent order was delivered by FedX. My wife and I are sitting in the living room and we heard a Big Bang I got up opened carport door and he was pulling out of driveway. Too late to stop him. I opened the order and table was bent in 2 places but too late to do anything about it. I was under the impression that the driver had to wait 15 minutes for customer to inspect order. Since this happened I made another Oder of 4 tables and a range from somewhere else. Oh well my loss I guess!!!