ABestKitchen.com Restaurant Supplies Reviews

10/19/2014
ABestKitchen.com Restaurant Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. ABestKitchen.com Restaurant Supplies is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 10/13/2014.

ABestKitchen.com Restaurant Supplies Rating

More About ABestKitchen.com Restaurant Supplies

Recent Reviews for ABestKitchen.com Restaurant Supplies

• Oct 13, 2014
    Things seem so far first purchase
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Excellent Prices and Great Products
    Oct 16, 2014
    Excellent product, as advertise on the webpage.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Very easy to do bus. With will no more after receiving product
  • Oct 4, 2014
    Excellent Customer Service
  • Oct 2, 2014
    We use your items at nearly all of our locations - thank you!
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Thanks! Cookware is to replace old cookware at a beach house we recently purchased. These products received great online reviews. Cheers!
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Had the best price and fastest shipping.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Love the fact that there's free shipping available. Most sellers offer fabulous prices & then whack you with ridiculous shipping costs. VERY misleading when advertised price doesn't include shipping & wastes my time directing me to their website. I don't like wasting time!
  • Sep 17, 2014
    will see if the product matches the photo.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Nice quick service online. pretty comparable prices to other sites. Great price for quicker shipping methods.
  • Sep 4, 2014
    I almost did not find you! A Best Kitchen.com did not show up when I searched for Pizza Ovens. Glad I found you. Look forward to receiving my oven and finding out it is all that! Thank you. :)
  • Sep 3, 2014
    Easy to use, quick check out.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Maurene was very friendly and helpful.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    All I can Say Is I Just love the prices! Will Buy Again
  • Jul 30, 2014
    So far so good!
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Just what I was looking for @ a good price!!!
    Jul 31, 2014
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Jul 28, 2014
    The only issue I had was that the grill was rusty in some locations. This meant I had to sand it down & re-cure it for cooking.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Jul 28, 2014
    My main problem with this purchase was the very poor communication regarding the status of my order. After receiving the e-mail confirmation, I never heard anything for days. When I called to ask the status of my order, the man I talked with claimed he had sent an e-mail, said it was backordered, didn't know when it would go out but would contact me. I talked to this guy 2 different times and he was just borderline rude/disinterested in my problem, including my concern that I wasn't receiving the alleghed emails. The *third* time I called, I got a really, really nice woman who told me the order had shipped and she offered to call the freight company to check the status while I waited on the phone. I then did receive my order and I'm very pleased with it. I'm planning to buy a convection oven in the near future, but I do have concerns about making such a large purchase when it is such a struggle to communicate and get clear answers.