ABestKitchen.com Restaurant Supplies Reviews

07/04/2015
ABestKitchen.com Restaurant Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. ABestKitchen.com Restaurant Supplies is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 16 reviews. Last rated on 07/02/2015.

ABestKitchen.com Restaurant Supplies Rating

More About ABestKitchen.com Restaurant Supplies

Recent Reviews for ABestKitchen.com Restaurant Supplies

• Jul 2, 2015
    This was the first website displayed when I googled the item I was looking for. I appreciate the free shipping.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Dont have any comments for now .Like that no delivery charge .
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Great products at reasonable prices
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Was awesome website.
  • May 24, 2015
    Jun 1, 2015
    The wine keys I ordered came in the nick of time because we had an event and our local vendors could not supply us
  • May 7, 2015
    The woman who I spoke with on the phone was so helpful and was the only reason I ordered today and will back in the future for products for our restaurant. Customer service is a lost art especially over the phone but not in my experience today. Hopefully she is recognized because I did not catch her name! Great job!
    May 14, 2015
    This was the best experience I have ever had over the phone/internet with a business in my fifteen years of operating a small business. This includes hundreds of orders through the years. Lizz Tomaiko went far beyond my expectations in helping to find the part that I needed and then make sure that it was shipped out the next day and threw in another piece that we had talked about but because of the next day shipping charges I was going to wait and order it at later time. Simply amazing! All of this outstanding customer service for a part that was about $50. She has gained the company a new customer for as long as they have the items that we need!
  • Apr 29, 2015
    Very easy to find what we were looking for. Free shipping & great price. Looking forward to see how well the item is shipped & will probably order from them again if we're satisfied.
    May 21, 2015
    Very satisfied with our purchase. Delivery was exceedingly fast. Thank you ABest!
  • Apr 28, 2015
    cheapest prices so far even compared to amazon,ebay and etc
  • Apr 26, 2015
    Definitely will recommend this site to my friends, it has some amazing products
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I had been corresponding with a young lady by the name of Allie from ABestKitchen.com for over a week about this product and had such a wonderful expierence with her. I had a tedious question that needed to be answered before I purchased this product, and Allie was nothing but attentive and never anything short of professional with me. I would absolutely work with ABestKitchen.com and more specifically Allie again in future transactions.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I just stumbled across this website and I love it!
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Your search tool bar did not work. It was time consuming to find items. I have ordered by phone in the past. I am hoping online ordering will be a bit more efficient.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    wasnt the best price online, but free shipping made the difference since i was buying multiple items. not alot of colors to choose from.
  • Apr 11, 2015
    Compared prices and same brand name. You came out on top!!
    Apr 21, 2015
  • Apr 7, 2015
    I just order a product on this site and I am pleased with the quick purchase process.