abHair Reviews

07/26/2015
abHair Ratings and User Reviews. abHair is rated 6.8 out of 10 from 113 reviews.

Recent Reviews for abHair

• Jul 16, 2015
    I've been wanting to buy blonde extensions and I found a pair on here I was willing to purchase in hope that I'm going to love them once there on my head! Super excited!
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Love this site. This is my second wig from abHair. I hope its just as wonderful as the first!
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Great experience. Can't wait to try out my new purchase.
  • Jul 14, 2015
    I absolutely love abhair! The price is amazing and I would purchase again soon :)
    Love your products
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Awesome site and great deals
  • Jul 13, 2015
    good customer service.
  • Jul 12, 2015
    I have naturally curly hair and have been wanting to wear my hair natural with extensions so I looked all over youtube and researched a lot of places. This company seems to be great and I'm exited to receive my new extensions.
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Love the products! will be buying again.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    would have liked a better delivery time but very excited about this product.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I love the look and feel of ABhair. The colors shown are very true to real color making it easy to find and match to your hair color.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    very please with items I have purchased
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Can't wait to get my abHair in!!!
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Love it,its a cheap price but good quality
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I love abhair extensions!
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I love the site but the selection was limited
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I have a good shopping experience with abhair. Their service is perfect! I'm waiting for my wig.
    Jul 7, 2015
    Everything is perfect! Their custom service solved my problem quickly. I can not wait to put the extension on and receive full of praise. Highly recommended!
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Thank you y Obrigado/a! I did have a little trouble when inputting the coupon codes (i.e., it wasn't clear that they had been applied to the purchase price), but otherwise the purchase experience was lovely..
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Love the hair
  • Jun 21, 2015
    I did not like that a discount was advertisd as "additional" 20% off but it was the only discount I could use - didn't get "first 10"
    Jul 1, 2015
    everything was awful, but the worst of all was customer service. I am telling everyone about it!